That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

But pet names can be king or queen. I refer to one as my king… I mean a man is the king of his home or castle his wife his queen. In this case they are title they earned, but I seem to just be asked to call them by name.

tmw you pay someone to cast a spell for fostering love energies and a week later the person the spell was cast for breaks up with you.

Welp, clearly something went wrong.

Note to self: No more paying for love based Spellwork, even if it’s supposed to be good natured.

Oh my God’s i love this…i feel so bad for him

1 Like

These are always fun to watch!

He just wants to play his game but gets his room breached by cultist doing crude things

Poor guy <\3

What is all this about ???

He should be friends with the dildo that is a tentacle and if you are near it you dream about his true form being a giant tentacle monster

I am starting to worry about you. :joy::joy::joy: thoughbthe one yesterday was the best.

I would post something from Interspecies reviewer clip but that get me blasted…the anime is so good so far and ready for episode 4 to come out

And like that you’ve lost me.

That moment when…you are bleeding from a place you shouldn’t be bleeding from…:flushed:

1 Like

Where is it at

Not a good place.

Go to the er if its bad

What has you diet been like?

That raises the question of just where you SHOULD be bleeding from.

2 Likes

Had a glass of wine

Whats the right place to bleed from? :thinking:

Tmw I met a man recently and we have a bit in common and i did a past life spread on him and wonder if we met before

Also he once saw a black planet and a leshen