That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

tmw
little bird hands
:weary::weary:

3 Likes

I am sure you can do some rituals to make sure
Of that.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was gonna do tonight lol.

2 Likes

Tmw going to get rid of that xbox 360 I own since the minecraft is far better updated on newer consoles

1 Like

Tmw your target starts trying to resist your magicks and theyā€™re failing so badly that youā€™re like.

4 Likes

TMW you go to a job invite and it turns out way better then you expected. Itā€™s a dream job I didnā€™t even know I wanted. The hours are perfect I will only be away from my kid 3 hours a night after he gets out of soon. The pay is good enough that I donā€™t need child support from my sonā€™s sperm donor. So I can file for full custody and still get away ahead in life!

5 Likes

THANK YOU!!! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

The your doing a cheat dayā€¦ill still drink water today but its a reward for drinking so much water as of late

1 Like

Tmw I am enjoying a youtube series called ā€œIrish people try American (insert a type of food)ā€ a little too much. Especially when they throw in something with peanut butter as three of them HATE it

2 Likes

Tmw I have found out my next project, invoking Grand demon Satagraal. I wonder what chaos will result from this? Either way things should be interesting. Down the rabbit hole I go! Weeeee
:sunglasses:

Good luck with that one. I have found the grand demons to have a pretty intense presence that made it difficult to focus.

2 Likes

I know, Belial feels the same way to me intense and heavy energy. Either way I wont regret it, Satagraal can teach me alot of things I need to learn to better myself. The blood, sweat, tears, and temporary madness will be well worth it

1 Like

Belials presence didnt prepare me for the grand demons. And I have called them all. I found them somewhat harsh and almost overwhelming

1 Like

Interesting, Belial almost drove me mad, but then again he was testing me and trying to drive me bonkers, I noticed when heā€™s not trying to test me heā€™s alot easier to handle presence wise.
Either way Iā€™ll still be invoking him, Iā€™ll just prepare better now, thank you for the heads up Faustus

2 Likes

Belial is around constantly and i did go through a period where he settled in my chest area and did his utmost to break me. So I know something about this, yes.

1 Like

That all he is he is barely bonded to our son and barely takes him. So yes sperm donor is perfect to describe him.

I know! I am hoping to get this job and the freedom it brings.

2 Likes

I keep those worlds entirely separate. In other words, i donā€™t try to see where Belial fits in the KoF heirarchy. As far as i am concerned, he doesnā€™t. It keeps things tidy.

2 Likes