That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Ah yes it is. After staying up for five days in college, I do value sleep none. Less hallucinations with a regular sleep schedule lol

1 Like

Tmw this German chocolate is awesome. Very tastyā€¦ also contains 12,5 mg of caffeine in a single piece. Excellent midnight snack (no sarcasm at all with the last statementā€¦NOT AT ALL)

Lmao

This i something I am about to do. College, work and a kid all on my own.

Scho-Ka-Kola?

1 Like

Yepā€¦milk chocolate variant

1 Like

Yeah, that stuff is awesome. I prefer the dark chocolate one

1 Like

Yeah, we should just call you Hydra at this point

1 Like

Its times like these when I wish @darkestknight would get promoted already

Both are very good. I prefer the milk chocolate most of the time due to it being more like what I am used to.

Ricky Gervais, for all his faults, and there are many, is pretty much the Englishman of the hour.

Anyway I just pasted ā€œw00t muh Setinelā€ msgs to the Lounge, so yā€™all TL3 go read them, I have literally nothing to hide there. :cake:

3 Likes

TMW waiting to hear back from a job interview is like a whole new level of oh shit let me get it. 5 years of trying to get one just like this and many castings later. COME ON JOB!

1 Like

Attack of the thousand Publicists. Wonder if it would make a good horror spoof

Thank youā€¦ What the heck is a sugar booger?

Eh, I think it fall below Sharknado on the list of popular B movies

1 Like

Heā€™s just some wanker who won;t stop crying and lying. TL3, I pasted his PMs in. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Lol I appreciate Sentinels willpower to troll by this point. :joy:

1 Like

I change my mind everyone loves you Eva :pray: :person_gesturing_ok: :pray:

Lemme go sip my tea

1 Like

Eh, just because someone tries to act like Socrates (the original troll) does not mean it deserves the same appreciation in my book.

3 Likes

Different faps for different chaps.

1 Like