That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Wait, sentinel got the boot?

2 Likes

Using internet explorer? :thinking:

2 Likes

Bwahahahaa…I can have Lucky strikes whenever I want. :sunglasses: Their in a lot of shops in Tampere…though I prefer silk cuts(which I CAN’T get) , pipe tobacco or cigars when it comes to my tobacco.

1 Like

“I never troll bro. I was just asking questions in effort to open up meaningful dialogue and insert myself into the community [sic]. LHP be lonely.”

From yours truly. He says he misses everybody too and thanks for the love and kind thoughts.

2 Likes

:sob:

2 Likes

Dayum bro.

2 Likes

1 Like

Balg for the past two days

FB_IMG_1567689548332

FB_IMG_1571198369816

9 Likes

At obscure fetish party
Anyways here’s wonder bread.

2 Likes

Context:

3 Likes

He says–and I quote, “Not funny, you little ****”

With respect to the astute members of this bustling community, I asked that our Mr. refrained from using obcenities (so I used asterisks).

3 Likes

He got my name wrong again :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

TMW a Spirit friend tries to manifest out of genuine excitement to be around but their presence puts you to sleep. So embarrassing… ^^;;

TMW… Just had a big dinner… Lying on couch contemplating calling the pizza delivery… Fuck

1 Like

@A_Pariah & @eVox_61 and so on, this is a dude I placed on a temporary time out, AFTER trying civilised dialogue and a formal warning, who ASKED to have his account nuked:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-thread-for-single-people-adult-language/92762/295?u=lady_eva

You can see his profile here showing, clearly, the fact it was originally suspended for 6 months, after he kept derailing a topic and had already been demoted for attacking member-moderation on here:

This bullshit pattern of trying to break rules, ignoring every attempt to be reasonable, then pleading innocence is ridiculous, and if people want to play along please go join him on another forum, NOT here.

He’s a bullshit artist, and I’m going to take a dim view of anyone at TL3 cheerleading him.

10 Likes

I remember you giving him warnings to follow the Rules

1 Like

I also had several lengthy PM conversations where he mocked everyone on this forum as babies and then claimed his phone, not him, was responsible for the things he was saying, and kept acting increasingly dumb… it’s like Troll 101 to get people arguing over him and claim to be the victim of malicious or inept mods. :man_shrugging:

When he was trying to undermine member-moderation, he followed a formal caution 24 hours later with an escalation in the same behaviour, these are not the actions of a normal person, he’s just trying to see how much destruction he can get away with.

He just tried to join up again as I was tidying this up and handling flags. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

I didn’t know he was that messed up.Damn :joy:

4 Likes

He did insult me in some threads but i ignored, tried to trigger me in the music thread too :grin: only response i made was giving his own taste of troll material

2 Likes

Since you mentioned my name directly and openly as if to warn me:
you are free to view my TL3 status if my preference towards liking someone on a personal level is already enough to do so. His new actions have nothing to do with a more companionship-y forum past that we shared in more or less tasteless ways and for a lack of private contacts I was just a bit happy about one last salute.
Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes