That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Yeah I couldn’t use it ritually except as an offering for the same reason I can’t use cannabis in ritual. Too familiar with it.

1 Like

Right. Betel nuts are an interesting offering/substance for ritual. Same feeling as a nicotine rush without the nicotine. Years of use will turn your teeth red (and decades black) though.

I have been meaning to try betelnut for years now but never gotten around to it. Everytime I am placing an order online for the Indian snuff i always forget to include the betelnut packets.

1 Like

When you get around to it, I would recommend grounding them up, mix in some fennel seeds and dried fruits, and place them in a grape leaf. Form a small pouch into it and stick it in your mouth in between your jaw and cheek. Chew every now and then, but mainly suck on it. I remember you mentioning you had some teeth issues and this will prevent any injury as the nut is quite hard

1 Like

Yeah. Main issue being I am missing three and a half of them lol. But thanks for the tip. This is the stuff I would be getting. Its basically premixed minus the grape leaves.

https://mrsnuff.com/mobile/gutkha-premiumpanparagmasala3g-mp-4145.html

2 Likes

There you go and no problem. I know how it feels, as I have no back teeth on either jaw anymore.

2 Likes

I feel for you man. I’ve found that my molars going don’t bother me nearly as much as missing part of my right top incisor though. But that’s just vanity talking.

2 Likes

Right, I feel you

2 Likes

Sweet Goddess…good stuff though?

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Straight natural tobacco with a scent unique to the leaves they use. But I know for a fact that this stuff will give even a pack a day smoker a head rush.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I can second that. The first time I did not even cure the plant right after harvesting and damn, it was strong.

1 Like

This is the specific one I use if anyone is interested.

https://mrsnuff.com/mobile/photo-natural-150g-mp-3261.html?redirectCancelled=true

1 Like

I’ve never been a pack a day smoker,but the cigs i smoke give most pack a day smokers a buzz after the first two puffs.

If you smoke ultra lights, don’t try AmSpirits :joy:

4 Likes

Tmw I need to get a reading :joy::joy::joy:
This is a fucking weird subject to. Wtf is my life turning into :rofl:

I haven’t smoked in years and I want to give that a try.

2 Likes

Go for it. Snuff is cheap and I have been using Mr Snuff for over a decade to order it, so I can vouch for their business legitimacy.

2 Likes

Especially the black pack lol

1 Like

What’s interesting is the thread began to glitch specifically when I hit this part.

If you add this up with our recent convo tho :wink:

1 Like

Damn thing glitched for me to at that part. Interesting. Glad to see im not the only one

1 Like

That’s weird, I wonder why

1 Like