That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw you are talking to a guy online who has similar interests in the metaphysical. But then, the same guy starts talking about genocide and mass shootings.

Left swipe.

6 Likes

Okay that’s not good to hear

1 Like

No kidding. If anybody needs to be on a watch list, it’s that guy.

1 Like

When you haven’t been active on the forum in forever because the tasks of day to day life have plagued you

3 Likes

TMW you realize a demon you never acknowledged cares about you more than anyone else

9 Likes

Tmw I was so close to grabbing the kitten with my cat as bait cause the kitten thinks my cat is her momma

3 Likes

TMW your heart calls az jahi

3 Likes

Tmw you create a being to aid with work issues by pulling out a soul from the prima materia, shaping a form with darkness, feed it life with the dark light of the black sun as well as weaving into the web of life all beings are part of. I also gave him intelligence and made a deal that he may leave after a year if he wishes to evolve after a year’s service as payment for aid out of the prima materia. I call him Felio Sentinelle and crafted a sigil with the Sun Square in particular, as I want him to watch over my coworkers and push them for success.

5 Likes

Tmw people are full of absolute shit :rofl::roll_eyes: and getting on my last damn nerve.

tumblr_n5f5tmsEIw1s4wbdoo1_500

13 Likes

Very interesting and riske

2 Likes

You know what helps with that?
Beer.

5 Likes

Yes! And watching episodes of Snapped.

6 Likes

TMW you are so Fucking tired from lack of sleep Iron deficiency and pre menopause …
Evocation just not working if I can do nothing but before out Ĺşzzzzzz

3 Likes

That moment when you have to work on a personal statement for applying to uni and your mind goes to a total blank

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I could very well have opened a pandora’s box. However, he seemed hurt at my suggested threat for any crossing so that is a good sign that I was being taken seriously. He has the chaotic vibe but also a more…orderly(?) one. I don’t expect immediate results as he will need to learn but not getting a bad vibe out of it. Nor is he feeding off me since I gave him an energy source external of myself

3 Likes

That’s pretty good. I am no way able to yet.

Fuckkkkkkk
I didn’t even think of using vamp to draw the line extra a prana/chi what ever.
I’m soooo tired

3 Likes

This is my first go around with it. I decided to apply what I saw my God self doing instead of just bitching about work conditions anymore.

2 Likes

That was actually something Lilith showed me how to do.

3 Likes

Really. I have her altar we up and offerings waiting to start a sec rite I think on 17th or 21st sept.
Si centre I don’t have a partner I may ask Azazel to oblige me (hhhmmmmm again) but w with controlled orgasm levels for t h e week long r it…
I really need to pick up my game.
I have a double evoke for Marbas and Raphael Utrecht me how to kill and heal. They’re all emphasising engery centres of the body with me especially lately…
I’ve been harnessing chi power from within my body and learning ways to channel e lpower

4 Likes

@Dralukmun. Perhaps I ought to evoke her a nd ask her to do show me h o w to feed and filter. Cause although I 've picked up h o w to draw external and the occasional individual feeding
But not lately

3 Likes