That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Big feet usually mean big dick, so if your feet shrink, what happens to your willie?

3 Likes

It’s not the size of your sword, it’s how well you can wield it. :dagger:

3 Likes

I say it’s both.

True, but if your gonna own Excalibur atleast have the skills to use it…

giphy-1

6 Likes

BjG

3 Likes

tenor

1 Like

I refuse to believe this is a thing.
Your whole country is laughing at the world for believing it.:joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

The Milgram experiment shows most people are dumb fucks.

TMW you’re pissed and want to obliterate everything in your path :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

TMW I’m prepared for tomorrow’s rite, and I will post about it when I finish it.

2 Likes

Tmw male stripping looks like a good solution to your current circumstances.

5 Likes

That moment when…you chant the Song of Belial for only a few minutes but the energy surge still gives you a headache :sweat_smile:

It seems my month of muggleness made my energy system a bit sluggish.

5 Likes

TMW you cut through traffic at 110 and come to a halt cuss of a cop :unamused:

I really dont fuck with these guys lmao.
I didnt realize how much I should hate these fools im glad belial put them in my way. Fucking opressors and their fear mongering. (I don hate all cops but in general I find them unsavory).

Also hit my frist drift cuss fuck fear lol

Tmw you forgot to do laundry so you are wearing a shirt that has your family’s clan common check patterns to work (not the check used to honor Robert burns, but the common one for the actual clan when they lived in the lowlands). It has been a long time since I wore this.

4 Likes

That moment that due to a certain web cartoon, you discover that your thus far unnamed favorite food that you thought you invented is just a bit plain Jambalaya…

2 Likes

Show up naked and claim dominance, weird looks but always successful.

3 Likes

That should be only be in the bedroom :thinking:

1 Like

Somehow, I do not see that ending well legally lol

2 Likes

Tmw funny moment at work. I was in the “war room” ( aka the meeting room) with my boss who was freaking out about our low production last night. I was enjoying some english breakfast tea to help wake me up and got his attention.

Him: “you are too relaxed while we are in this mess! What are you doing to do next, wake in here with a pipe!? Why are you drinking tea at a time like this!?”
Me: “They say that tea relaxes you.”
Him: thrown off by my statement. “…does it work?”
Me: “nah, I still want to murder 90% of the staff most of the time. Would it be better if I did come here with my Churchwarden pipe? I got a wonderful blend that would fill the area with a vanilla smell. Or I could break out a Christmas blend and make it smell like spiced walnuts?”
Him: “…why is it always my best employees such smart asses, everywhere I go?”

8 Likes