That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw when you hear your grandma (age 92) has cancer in hips and lungs and will not live til next summer. I hate the feeling when I know something big is about to happen. :unamused:

2 Likes

Tmw you feel the need to make a throne and crown for your future Baal workings. Would be an interesting project

And my wife and I may be starting our own youtube channel

5 Likes

I look forward to seeing what you put on yt
@Dralukmun

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll do the best I can :slight_smile: but tbh it is more for my wife than anything. She has gone through hell in life and has really poor self esteem. A project may be just what she needs to help build herself up and she has taught me quite a bit, especially with the Egyptian Pantheon. I will still contribute to the community all I can and will have my own videos on the channel but I don’t need the spot light.

3 Likes

Us michiganders need to stick together. Any support I can offer I will.

1 Like

TMW You finally shared a project that you worked a lot into,now i cannot fucking wait.

6 Likes

Thanks man :slight_smile: I’ll keep you guys posted if we go forward with this.

2 Likes

Which motherland? Ireland or Britain :joy:

2 Likes

TMW see updated thread title and automatically think: Liquor for the Liquor god, Potatoes for the Potato throne

I may very well be a few fries shy of a happy meal. :scream_cat:

5 Likes

Aww, so nice of yahoo to put a pallet cleanser of dog costumes after the crazed Jack Chickt wannabe.

1 Like

Éire go Brách!

10 Likes

Fantastic

3 Likes

That moment when…@Micah says Hi, y’all :slight_smile:

He is doing well.

10 Likes

Tell him I said hi

4 Likes

Micaaaahhh :cry:

7 Likes

Cool. Been kinda quiet here without him, but glad he’s doing well. :thinking:

7 Likes

It has been quiet :joy:

Micah is definitely one of a kind :heart:

5 Likes

The funny thing is, I was rereading one of his Project Blacklist threads, where he was evoking all sorts of fictional characters, and then he finally responds to an email I sent a month ago :joy:

Synchronicity at its finest.

6 Likes

They probably moved all the aliens to Area 52 where all the cool stuff is.

1 Like

TMW … I know I just saw a topic about relationships, love and sex magick. But now it’s gone. It was created by system, a while back going by the date.

Oh well. Some days I just can’t hide my crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes