That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

5 Likes

Check out my new ring I got.

8 Likes

Nice that’s interesting I recently ordered a snake ring also

7 Likes

That’s awesome.

I’ve currently got my ring consecrating, just waiting for the candles to burn out. It’s gonna be great.

5 Likes

Sounds awesome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t wanna promo, but i’m still gonna promo
For those who wanna show off their magical blings:

6 Likes

tmw
I lost my wallet and found it again in a coat that I haven’t worn the last couple of weeks. With 30€ in it. There wasn’t any money in it last time I checked (wednesday). Nice.

5 Likes

Hoodie, no make up, headphones, no eye contact, don’t smile… and still men will come over and give you unsolicited advice. Mansplaining is real at the gym. There’s a dude about to give himself a hernia but no, you come bother me.

5 Likes

Lol, TMW your Turkish neighbour greets you with: ‘Hey Azazel!’
…Okay then…How?

9 Likes

Wauw. That made me lol. He called you the devil. Azazil is the name of Iblis before he was kicked out of heaven I believe.

8 Likes

Yes and also written as Azzazil as far as i remember.
Weird though since the guy and his wife, eventhough they dont speak dutch very good, seem to like me alot.
I get lots of cookies and food from them which are not cursed so… xD

7 Likes

Maintaining good relations with neighbours is important according their religious beliefs. Turkish cookies are so tasty and their coffee too, mmmmmmm.

8 Likes

Its real even outside of the gym. Sometimes I would use an outdoor fitness path in the middle of fucking nothing and yet there was always at least ONE dude explaining me how I should train to tone my belly or thighs when I did back and biceps workout for practical reasons.

5 Likes

Haha always after i went running i go to the outdoor fitness place too for some pull ups and stuff.
I never get any advice, the only thing they ask me is ‘hey man, do you have some marihuanna?’ . :man_shrugging:
…At least i get some male attention too :rofl:

6 Likes

Ughhhhhh. I hate it. So condescending. Especially when they have no idea themselves! I pulled one headphone out, stared at him and kept saying what?! louder and louder, like I didn’t hear him. People started to look, he got embarrassed and pissed off. I need a shirt that says fuck off or something, idk if that will help.

7 Likes

Thats golden. My go-to answer was doing like the person explained it to me, only 100 times dumber, with dropping stuff or stumbling over my own feet until they got annoyed at some point.

5 Likes

Or start to yell super loud: STOP TOUCHING ME! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! STOP IT!!

maybe not an option but damn i would like to see their face then :joy:

7 Likes

Drop it on his damn toes! Oops!

Okay slow down crazy, slow down… :rofl:

I need one of these.

9 Likes

The first one is the most important message. Although I would add “Johnny Bravo” to the end of it.

5 Likes

Tmw you apparently forgot to boil your tea water…:man_facepalming:

4 Likes