Thanks, Sallos! hail Sallos!

Hello. I have promised to Sallos a post on this forum if he will get me what I want. And he did. One of the things that I asked him to do already came true. I evoked him again last night and asked him for something else. I hope he won’t get mad. I was thankful for his help. He is fast. Thank you, Sallos.
The question is: What should I give him as an offering?

17 Likes

Try the search facility there are lots of posts about offerings and other useful things…

2 Likes

He likes Silver, wine, and mainly gratitude. He is a very cool Duke.

8 Likes

I worship him.He is the best❤️

7 Likes

Do you have a close relationship with him?

2 Likes

Maybe our OP should make a cast of Sallos’ sigil and pour some hot silver in? Craft time? Craft time.

5 Likes

I gave him lots of things.no regrets

2 Likes

I would like to give a public thank you to Duke Sallos, he came through for me in a moment when I thought my life was over. I requested something from him and I received his help within hours. Hail Duke Sallos!!

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I worked with Duke Sallos for the first time, my first spirit i have worked with, he worked very quickly and in return for his work I promised him to thank him and let everyone know how easy he was to work with. I wasn’t sure if he had heard me but I trusted that he did…I saw an image of a man with long red hair in my mind when I was speaking out loud to him. I’m going to continue working with him on this situation and trust him to keep improving it.
Thank you, Duke Sallos!! Hail Sallos!!

5 Likes

He is indeed the best! Hail Sallos

Hello Everyone,

I am a new user to this website and demonology. I am a theistic Satanist and worship Lord Satan for most of my prayers. I also studied about the Ars Goetia demons and feel that Duke Sallos is the perfect demon for me to evoke, as I am passionately in love with a man, and want him for an eternity.

However, I am unable to find any specific rituals that indicate how to do that. I read this post about successfully evoking Duke Sallos. Can you guide me as to what you did exactly to evoke him? And were you able to have like a physical manifestation? Please let me know.

Welcome @LoveSallos It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Duke Sallos is truly amazing. He is one of the few that I trust completely to have my best interests in mind.

1 Like

Welcome LoveSallos!