Thanks E.A.!

Over the last year I have gotten serious in my magical practices and I have been for the most part working Koetting’s system with impressive results.

Within 6 months of daily practice and tirelessly issuing tasks to demons I have gained 2 promotions at work and 3 raises. That’s just the financial side to things. Gaining all this there have been plenty of “have nots” that have tried to stand in my way and have found themselves literally plucked from my reality by baneful magick.

The crazy thing is that I can’t say any or all of this is happening around me merely by coincidence. I find it strange, when you take a realistic approach towards life and apply evocation to it things literally become easy. You don’t even have to go out and take it as long as the desire is there in the ritual. For me results are practically hand delivered to me, gift wrapped with a fucking bow tie.

Lately I can’t help but question my own sanity. Is it really this simple? Establishing what is realistically attainable for you at this time (i.e. realistic things like a promotion or raise not winning the lottery becoming a movie star ect ect) , apply evocation, forget about the ritual and the situation and then it’s hand delivered?

For me it seems that way. Is this Omnipotence on a human level?

Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks to E.A. and even though I’m not a magician who’s out in the open I have been doing my part.

1 Like

I know I shouldn’t question results but it’s hard not to even when your proven wrong time and time again.

I totally get that. I think that it’s because we are so used to the mundane life where “If it’s too good to be true, it probably is”. So of course you’re just waiting for the axe to fall at any moment, to use up all your good “luck”, etc. And at that point it would just be liking adding salt to the wound: not only was it coincidence, but all your hopes were dashed as well.

Good news is, it’s not :). Isn’t that how science goes about making laws? Repeating the same process and getting the results that were hypothesized? It’s the same thing here. People are performing the same rituals and all finding success. At this point it becomes safe to assume there is something universal and binding here, not just “luck”.

And congrats on your promotions, by the way. Here’s to many more in your furture!

And I thank you for posting this! Posts like these can really give us a boost.

[quote=“Steve, post:1, topic:2400”]Over the last year I have gotten serious in my magical practices and I have been for the most part working Koetting’s system with impressive results.

Within 6 months of daily practice and tirelessly issuing tasks to demons I have gained 2 promotions at work and 3 raises. That’s just the financial side to things. Gaining all this there have been plenty of “have nots” that have tried to stand in my way and have found themselves literally plucked from my reality by baneful magick.

The crazy thing is that I can’t say any or all of this is happening around me merely by coincidence. I find it strange, when you take a realistic approach towards life and apply evocation to it things literally become easy. You don’t even have to go out and take it as long as the desire is there in the ritual. For me results are practically hand delivered to me, gift wrapped with a fucking bow tie.

Lately I can’t help but question my own sanity. Is it really this simple? Establishing what is realistically attainable for you at this time (i.e. realistic things like a promotion or raise not winning the lottery becoming a movie star ect ect) , apply evocation, forget about the ritual and the situation and then it’s hand delivered?

For me it seems that way. Is this Omnipotence on a human level?

Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks to E.A. and even though I’m not a magician who’s out in the open I have been doing my part.[/quote]

A thing to ask is, what is the content of the orders that you have issued. A part of the time, people do not get what they think they wish for because they have made a certain mental error during the process of such.

Yet at the same time, since there are those who succeed without a single hitch, you have to always pinpoint what is the main difference there.

Well I’m going to be completely honest with you guys, my life was shitty for the most part. I was always into magick but never applied it to my everyday life. Don’t get me wrong I practiced but not regularly up until a year ago.

A year ago I was in a stagnant position in my life. My wife and I were not succeeding at our jobs and we were barely making it on our own. I started working with Hecate, Baal, and Naamah through evocation on a regular basis through evocation and they all kept telling me the same thing. You have to move!!! So we saved some money and took a road trip cross country when we had some vacation time.

We found a town that was within our means to move to yet far enough away from all the bullshit that we were dealing with, so we transferred there.

I continued to apply Koetting’s work to my everyday life and we have literally hit the jackpot in our new lives. The spirits we’re right and everything they have told me has been accurate and they have also ensured that we stay 10 steps ahead of everyone in the political struggle for power in our everyday work lives.

For instance my latest promotion was because of the guidance Naamah was giving me. This individual was talking shit about me because she didn’t like my work ethic. I didn’t know her because we were on different shifts and she would be my supervisor if we worked together. Naamah told me to curse her and against my own judgement because I felt that this person wasn’t even worthy of a curse I did it under Naamah’s guidance. As I cursed the individual I visualized Naamah’s evil children ripping and tearing this individual limb by limb apart while they were screaming in bloody agony only to endure this for eternity.

It was simple. Evoke Naamah with the Qliphoth seal for Lilith. Run through the curse with Naamah present. ( I kept hearing laughter at this point, more or less like this excited her) Through visualization and during the destruction of the effigy command her legions to carry out your task. It’s important to actually see it in your state of fury. Close the ritual and forget about it.

Afterwards within a week the individual was terminated and I was approached for her position. Coincidence?? Lol.

Either way life has become this easy for me now and as someone else said it’s kind of strange no having that axe dropping down on my head to crush my dreams and goals. I guess as a human this is something I have to learn how to get used to.

Someone asked what kind of tasks do I issue? Well it comes down to this once you begin working with certain spirits for a long enough time it becomes something more then just issuing tasks. Developing a working relationship and friendship with these spirits things will take a turn in your evocations. It won’t be about hey I want money! It will be hey what do I need to do? They become guides on our path and are pretty forthcoming with information regarding things that you might not even know about. The rewards of your harvest are much greater when you approach them as an adviser. They all have plans for us and once you set aside the petty I wants and I needs and just listen to them everything you could ever want in a realistic world will be taken care of.

I don’t struggle, I have money, and I don’t worry because I trust that the spirits I work with have taken care of it. It’s like this. If you allow them to they will take care of the chess game that is your life, you just have to have the will to back their move!!! Just trust in them and you’ll reap the rewards.

5 Likes

Furthermore, here are some notes I would like to share.

The Law of Concealment applies to the self just as much as any spell or ritual you do. People not knowing you and not knowing your true intentions as a magician makes them easier to bend to your will. When you don’t carry that black magician stigma around with you people are literally unprepared for it.

3 Likes

Does E.A. even read these posts?