Thanking Lucifer

I honestly just finished an approximate 15 minute meditation/evocation session to Lucifer’s sigil. I just wanted to take a little time to publicly thank him for everything he has done so far and for being patient with me as a beginner because I know I can overdo things or overthink. He’s showing me completely different sides of myself and opening me up to new levels of maturity and acceptance. He is truly a LightBringer. And I honestly can’t wait to be able to speak with him. Thank you Lucifer. You’re truly amazing.:black_heart::metal:t4:

11 Likes

Great work! Thanks for sharing!

Note that there’s already a thread for thanking spirits. Please post there in the future: Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

2 Likes

Will do. Thank you.

1 Like

Lucifer is awesome.

He left his mark upon my left wrist 2 weeks ago. It is still numb, even if the burn has faded. I have a witness to it as well.

He saved my life, so I dedicate my continued existence to him, kind of like a lifelong pact, but done with blood and flesh. I’ll be memorializing the mark soon in ink.

A fearsome enemy, a patient (mostly) teacher, and beautiful as the rising sun. Ave Lucifer, hail to the Morningstar!!!

5 Likes

Hail the Morning Star!

2 Likes

Hail to the Morning Star!

2 Likes