Test my "mad skillz"!

@The Cusp

Please realize that I didn’t start this thread to impress anyone – I did it to test myself and see what success rate, if any, I could actually get with various kinds of questions. It appears I’ve had some mixed success with trying to answer random, specific questions from people. As you can clearly see, I’ve had some less than successful answers as well.

If you think you can do better, you are of course welcome to try, as is everyone else on the forum. Numbers are as good of a starting point as any. In fact, as it happens, I got a number, with the format xxx-xxx, that I use quite frequently in my life and that means a great deal to me but would mean absolutely nothing to anyone on here. So, why don’t you tell me…

1. How many digits are in the first part of the number?
  2. What does the first part of the number represent?
  3. How many digits are in the second part of the number?
  4. What does the second part of the number represent?

I won’t even attempt to ask you what the actual numbers are, in one or both components. Stating the number of digits and their purpose would be more than sufficiently “impressive.”

No, no, no, you misunderstand. I don’t want to guess numbers, that would be awful.

Instead of say placing an object under your bed, and then asking me “What’s under my bed?”, assign the object a random number. That way I don’t know the question, and it’s easier for me to resist trying to think of things that would fit under a bed.

When its my birthday?

[quote=“Superstes, post:41, topic:5752”]Numbers are as good of a starting point as any. In fact, as it happens, I got a number, with the format xxx-xxx, that I use quite frequently in my life and that means a great deal to me but would mean absolutely nothing to anyone on here. So, why don’t you tell me…

1. How many digits are in the first part of the number?
  2. What does the first part of the number represent?
  3. How many digits are in the second part of the number?
  4. What does the second part of the number represent?[/quote]

I’ll have a try while I’m waiting for a download, 9568-2478.

No idea what they are, but that’s a guess - I’ve never done anything like this before so might as well have some fun. :slight_smile:

You got 1/4 right. The last part of the number does have 4 digits. None of the digits match, but guessing a number wasn’t really the point, since it’s pretty much impossible. Try to guess what I use it for?

January. January… 12th?

Hey Supersets,

I don’t know if you are still up for it but could you try to divine what my ideal career would be? I Vacilitate between two so I am very curious as to what you might see.

Feel free to post the result in this thread.

It looks like a phone number to me so it’s almost impossible to get past that “analytical overlay” as the RV people call it…

Safe combination? Nah, I’m just guessing now, sorry! :slight_smile:

Okay… Can you guess my ex girlfriend’s name ?

Nop[quote=“Superstes, post:46, topic:5752”][quote=“Finiz, post:43, topic:5752”]When its my birthday?[/quote]

January. January… 12th?[/quote]
Nope jajaja but you are so close

I like what you did here with.Finiz and it’d be awesome to see just how close you can get.

Guess my date of birth. PM me the results,if you please.

[quote=“Arcane, post:51, topic:5752”]I like what you did here with.Finiz and it’d be awesome to see just how close you can get.

Guess my date of birth. PM me the results,if you please.[/quote]

May 12th?

[quote=“Finiz, post:52, topic:5752”][quote=“Arcane, post:51, topic:5752”]I like what you did here with.Finiz and it’d be awesome to see just how close you can get.

Guess my date of birth. PM me the results,if you please.[/quote]

May 12th?[/quote]

Nope. Anyone else?

Melinda

Melinda[/quote]
No… Its not even close…

So, quick update.

I’m back, just took a vacation for the last 10 days. Didn’t have internet access. I’ll get back to this thread soon and give it some attention.

Also, apparently, my mail got “appropriated” while I was away, and the copies of the 2nd Anthology were stolen along with some other stuff. Mail is such a random thing to steal… you have to really be a sick person and want to steal whatever is there, regardless of knowing the actual content of the packages…

Anyway, this last part should probably be in the “Baneful Magick” thread, but my stuff has been stolen before. Last time it happened when my place got raided, I actually placed a curse that would try to selectively target thieves and ruin the life of whoever steals from me in various ways (specifically, physical and emotional health, sanity, career, relationships, family, home, finances) and should get progressively worse the longer they hold on to stolen property. I wonder if the curse will attach to mail (it should), and whether I’ll get to see the effects.

[quote author=adhi69 link=topic=6029.msg67902#msg67902 date=1438275663]

Melinda[/quote]

Meh, never been good with names… although… maybe that’s the name of your NEXT girlfriend!

Also, apparently the “Tattoo Vision” related to Lady Eva’s vacation was not related to her vacation at all – in fact, it was most likely related to my vacation, and the subject matter just overlapped.

Here is why I think that. When I made that reading, I was trying to divine Lady Eva’s ideal vacation spot and, one of the visions that came after the “nature visions” of landscapes subsided was a vision of a kneeling woman, with a tattoo on her back featuring a “connected spheres” design. I kinda forgot about it, then went on my own vacation trip.

Long story short, last week, while in Coeur d’Alaine, I met a woman who ran an art studio… who had that exact tattoo on her back! I think my brain was telling me I was going to meet her on my trip, but I just didn’t realize it at the time.

That really sucks about your mail, damn… anyway glad that tattoo showed up, funny how I’d been looking at it before you posted, then the link to a vacation, etc!

What is the first letter of the girl I currently like? What would be the 2 primary things that come to her mind when she thinks of me?