Terrible Youtube Spells

cool! is it astral plane?

2 Likes

Other physical planes and spiritual planes.

2 Likes

sounds intersting, i wanna know more

2 Likes

This physical reality we are living in has many other “copies” of it as it is multidimensional. In these other aspects live other beings. So vampires could very well be the majority in one of those places. They have physical bodies just like us within the same density, but in a different aspect of this physical reality.

3 Likes

There are also other physical realities that have nothing to do with this one at all.

1 Like

Adamthoth talks about different species and such within this physical plane and ones that overlap it. There could be vampires.

3 Likes

woah, is it really?, that kinda sounds like… science-fiction idk xD
But also i believe in them

2 Likes

Some people claim to have met vampires here on Earth. They claim that there are some living human lives,(going to work, purchasing shelter,etc.)but they don’t reveal to others what they are.
Similar to wendigos and skinwalkers

2 Likes

Naaah, i dont believe those claims, they are most likely to be lying(for views) just like on youtube people claiming, they seen hell. just to scare us but who knows? maybe they exist.

dont know what wendigos is, and skinwalkers, they sure are terrifying

3 Likes

Do any of those “say these magical words” videos actually work?

Only if you’re in the right headspace, which is the power of magick. Even those really freaky ones.

but at that point you might as well just do it yourself.

1 Like

no. they do that for views.
i mean its just my thought, but you can try it yourself if you want.

you do realize than any intent has power, even if it was given to you by a person who didn’t believe in it, right?

2 Likes

yeah, when i was litttle, i performed one of those ‘magic’ spells to become a vampire and i put my whole faith in it, its been years and i still dont see any changes in me.

but i do believe in what you said.

1 Like

I’m not saying that’s gonna work, faith and acceptance and allowance and all other quirks of manifestation are their own thing, but what you did was ineffective because you weren’t actually performing anything, it was unfinished programming on something that didn’t work in a normal way

2 Likes

Oh that’s bullshit unless you’re super aware of what’s going on.

2 Likes

Is this something else? Something that may do more harm than good?

I do stuff like snapping to give my manifestation a sense of finality and command so it’s possible to do a manifestation with one word, easily too, but there are lots of factors involved behind that one word that are usually glossed over mnetally

3 Likes

If you think it will, yeah. The word isn’t worth shit, it’s the intent and allowance you put behind the word usually

1 Like