Tarot reading for 2 hrs. ♡

Can I have a general love reading?

I see, interesting. Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry i did not pay attention to the topic of tarot you are reading.by the way thank u but please can you give a reading for love to ?

Thank you for the reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Susanne, there was a break up. Someone will or has already reached out to one or the other but feels bread crumbled or hasn’t replied. But I’m pretty sure you are waiting for them right now. I do see that there will be communication in the future and its pretty back and forth. May be someone from the past or a new person.

1 Like

I’m closing up. I’ll finish the readings above this comment only. :heart:

Hello, if you would be that kind to do a reading, my question is about a project/situation that I’m for like one and a half years now, I’m working on it recently a lot, and interested in how will this situation end?

Thanks

1 Like

Damm I replied the exact seconds you wrote this xd
I hope I can fit In :sweat_smile:

So true! Thanks a lot for the reading :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I definitely see that you are struggling love feeling lack of love. There is some type of mental block here though could be you stuck on something from the past or simply wondering if there’s anything out there for you. I do see options in the future and you start gaining confidence my only caution in be careful not to avoid dating or avoid meeting new people

1 Like

hey can i elaborate the situation nicole if u are reading for me

Very accurate, thank you for the reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Although, might I ask what card showed up regarding the future?

Eeek I don’t want to say this but something super unbalanced here. Like I kept getting cold chills then the reading tells me somethings unbalanced. There’s sometime of sorrow, grief, hurt… I do see rawness. Stagnation. Ugh I hate to say all this when it’s something you’re working on. I don’t want this reading to bring you down. :confused: just do what makes you happy.

Hmm interesting, may I ask what cards points to these? May mean something in my view :slight_smile:

I’m sorry Ancient, after I am done with a reading I clear and I honestly can’t remember the cards except one. 3 of swords. Whatever you’re working on its. Dark. Be careful. :heart:

It is, I’m casing spells on someone where the 3 of swords is not a bad sign so that’s why I asked.

I’m performing rites with “not easy” demons and sometimes even necrology related work so i wasn’t expecting 10 of cups :wink:

1 Like

If you could do me one for what is coming for me this year, it would be awesome!!!

1 Like

John, I’m going to bed. I’ll do yours but no more tonight friends. :heart:

1 Like

John, I see you moving on from something… Having to self heal or leave something behind. You are moving rather quickly towards something in 2021 not sure in what area, love or work. More then likely love though cause I do see some type of reconciliation, making amends, but there is some past resentment somewhere. The one thing I will say is there may be a release of something. Could be a job… you have been at for a while or could be a soul mate… could be this person youre moving on from or attempting to move on from. The thing that may coming in quick could be an apology though… with that reconciliation if not an apology. Someones coming in from the past. Could be a friend or a lover.

2 Likes