Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

Hi, I am getting really bad vibes about 44 , they will lead me to death I get this vibe realated to death that I am gonna die young and in middle of when my dreams are fullfiling , I saw 777 (I think this means confirming my theory ) when I was thinking all this does this really means I am gonna die real quick?, i feel like that I can’t rely on 444 44 ?? I saw 17 too it means don’t doubt yourself , So that means that I am right about my death?
What do you think?
Update: I am seeing 64 and 35 too

@Lunasthus, What did you do to become so negative? The numbers are positive. Do you do evocations and do you banish?

2 Likes

I do banish , everyday , why do you ask ??

1 Like

Because the numbers are positive. Most of the numbers I see with you tell you to let go and go for that change in your life. And thinking about death and negative thoughts mainly come from a situation in your life or from a parasite.

1 Like

I will try stronger Banishments this time and I realise my negativity is trying to stop me from shining I should follow my positivity , thank you for getting some sense into me

@Lunasthus, some tips here

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/learning-just-a-rerun-of-the-principles-of-protection-and-banishing-for-beginners

1 Like

Hi when you return can you tell me what does 42,43,47,37,27,15,13,12 means , I have been seeing the same numbers everywhere now that I don’t even see other number much thank you

Ok there is definitely a big meaning to 27,19,15,37,32,43 ,25 ,26 ,171
,10 and 2 cause i am seeing them everywhere

Firstly I’ve got the message you’ve deleted. I’m not sure what you’re doing about your problem. I hope you always see a doctor or talk to people, if your problem gets to hard to handle.
My article about banishing is much more. It’s grounding, healing and it helps you in the positive direction.
There are other healing rituals too of course.

But one thing. You can’t force your will on spirits. Example: If I do this, would I get what I want?
In many cases it doesn’t work like that.
But it can make you a better spiritual being and if you work hard you sometimes get what you want.

1 Like

I am working hard I forcing my will on my negativity now and I am working hard and now I don’t wish to know the meanings to the number cause it don’t matter Anymore and if I get the thing I want it don’t matter anymore , and if I don’t get what I want it also don’t matters if and then when the universe gives me what it had for me … well it also don’t matter cause I am done with it all and enjoying small things in my life cause I realised everyone can’t get what they want and they learn to adapt so I became numb everything told me to let go and I did and I also became numb I don’t give a fuck if the universe gives me positivity cause I am not gonna feel on purpose and I don’t care about anything and I am okay with this fuck the ascendant master , the angelic beings , universe , I give up and I am numb now so it don’t matter , thank you for helping me out earlier , goodbye :v:t2:

1 Like

002 - Angel number 2 - Everything will be alright, keep believing even if things are not visible
010 - Angel number 10 - It’s connection to source (0). You’ll recieve thoughts ideas and certain insights.
012 - Angel number 12 - See numbers 2 and 10
013 - Angel number 13 - Give your worries to the ascended masters and let them heal you.
015 - Angel number 15 - Change your thoughts into positiveness
019 - Angel number 19 - Help yourself and others and lead a peaceful life. Old doors will close, new will open.
025 - Angel number 25 - Life will change for better
026 - Angel number 26 - You will be provided with material needs in this life
027 - Angel number 27 - Trust your own decisions. You are doing the right thing. So if you see this number more often it means you’re doing something right!
032 - Angel number 32 - Trust your connection with the ascended masters. If you try to connect more with them your bond will grow.
037 - Angel number 37 - The ascended masters will guide you in the right direction.
042 - Angel number 42 - Trust that your prayers will be heard and will be answered
043 - Angel number 43 - Talk to your Angels, Ascended masters. They are with you. You can always talk with them about your problems
047 - Angel number 47 - You’re on the right way, but if you have specific problems ask your Angels for help.
171 - Angel number 171 - You are doing something right says this number. This is a reminder

4 Likes

I already was typing with the numbers. But these are the last I will do, because most point to things I’ve already said.

And what you say was the right answer. Enjoy the little things in life. You don’t need big changes right away if you can make it with little changes or little steps at a time. Take care!

2 Likes

:+1:t2: thanks

1 Like

Hey I know you are not gonna answers about number anymore but do you know why u an seeing my Bully’s first name and my crush’s surname more than 2 Times everyday ??

Hi, a couple of days ago I had a nightmare (imposter spirit), when I woke up it was 3:44 am. otherwise when I have nightmares and wake up 3:14 (pi) or 1:34, 4:13 …
When you catch the time, please tell me what you think about it.

1 Like

Mostly unfinished business. Hey :slight_smile:

1 Like

First of all 1 (Connection), 3 Ascended Master, 4 Angels/Fallen Angels.

Those numbers are quite positive and high numbers. Are you sure it was an attack? In some cases you work with a spirit and it’s a test.

1 Like

I asked Bune to show me his place, and I put his sigil under the pillow. I dream of a bridge and go over it, but the other end is very dark and cold and I get scared and someone climbs the wooden ladder to my side, and I decide to go down. the ladder detaches from the bridge and begins to fall, and I fall, and some black ghost with blue eyes tells me something. and I come to the conclusion that I have been deceived. sorry for bad english.

So let’s finish that buisness . Sup?

1 Like

Hi @Borgy, I have been waking up lately (not with an alarm clock obviously) at 6.45 very often. Is there any particular meaning to this?

Cheers