Super strong candle spells for money

Money is very hard to manifest through magic.
Does anyone know any very strong candle spells that can
bring specific amounts of money or just bring alot of money
in general with blood sacrifice?

Money isn’t any harder to manifest through magic than anything else. Where did you get that idea? It just happens that most people have a lot of issues around money, even more than sex. I have manifested money through a simple candle spell from WoD, as well as through the evocation of a demon from the BoA. They both manifested in similar amounts of time and the only difference was one was a general spell and the other for a specific amount.

i forgot where, but I’m not sure.
It was on a thread. And well,
ill see.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:1, topic:3162”]Money is very hard to manifest through magic.
in general with blood sacrifice?[/quote]

The thread that is right under this is FULL of spells people here have used to actually make money! That WORKED! Some of them are candle spells, some are prayers, some are from books you can buy or find online. I don’t know how much simpler we can make this.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:3162”][quote=“Dani123321, post:1, topic:3162”]Money is very hard to manifest through magic.

The thread that is right under this is FULL of spells people here have used to actually make money! That WORKED! Some of them are candle spells, some are prayers, some are from books you can buy or find online. I don’t know how much simpler we can make this.[/quote]
your right.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:5, topic:3162”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:3162”][quote=“Dani123321, post:1, topic:3162”]Money is very hard to manifest through magic.

The thread that is right under this is FULL of spells people here have used to actually make money! That WORKED! Some of them are candle spells, some are prayers, some are from books you can buy or find online. I don’t know how much simpler we can make this.[/quote]
your right.[/quote]

What an asshat! :stuck_out_tongue:

Money is like anything else in magick. The level of attachment directly correlates to the difficulty in manifestation. I’ve had money spells fail out the ass when Inwas dead broke and desperate. On the knee hand I’ve found doing money/prosperity spells when I’m in a safe financial situation bring far more results. I’ve manifested money with almost no effort (just spiritual bathing) once you have ways for money to manifest and have no attachment it seems to roll in quite steadily.

I’ll be building a new prosperity altar soon and will be sure to post pics and detail exactly what went into making it.

2 Likes