Summoning

Also, the search button is still your friend Leon, it would propably be better if you tried at least with the sigil and chanting the enn which is “renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer” Even better would be to concentrate on meditation to build up your senses, though mantra meditation with Lucifer’s enn will most likely do that on its own eventually. And remember: Rome wasn’t build in a day.

3 Likes

This is not a kindergarten.

9 Likes

Try it yourself I’m sure it’s clear it up for you. Try the methods in the links.

1 Like

No, I gave you one break and tried to help by sending you a message through the forum’s system to include an e-mail with a ban, you ignored everything in it, I have to assume you’re just trolling.

I will continue banning you if you keep rejoining, one chance is more than you deserved.

3 Likes

The evocation, albeit only with sigil, may be as simple (at the “extreme” of this case, it would be a minor evocation) or elaborate as the operator wants.
Circle and triangle may still be added, by visualizing them (a magician supported this idea, although referring to masters); it’s possible to visualize around the room a colored sphere, for example green for Lucifer as Venusian, or violet if we want to go with him as Mercurial etc.

FYI guys, this system now has the ability to send text in the e-mail that notifies the person of the ban. this was the text i sent him when I reset his original permaban to one week:

Details

You can come back in ONE WEEK on probation, I am including links in the e-mail for this, study them

Sigils to get anything:

How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

What should sigils look like?

Sigil Flashing: Consecration Explained & Simplified for Newbies

Can you REALLY summon demons?

Banishing negative forces:

Try these, come back with intelligent questions in one week, first and final chance to be part of our community, so don’t screw up!

Compare that request to the OP made above, this is why I don’t want to drag this out any longer. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Does he have one single question?

I’ve banned him again, he so plainly completely ignored his last chance that to drag this out any longer seems futile.

I agree, @Lady_Eva … You gave him more than enough information and there are loads of posts on anything. In hindsight I’m surprised I didn’t do what I’m saying from the get …
He needs to read and study. Just like I need to.

You were visibly doing the work though, this guy just wants answers handed on a plate, or, more likely, is openly trolling to wind people up.

Imagine someone doesn’t believe in magick at all but finds this board of nutters who do, perfect troll bait. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh … Well, perhaps I can send a demon to Leon, just as when GodMagus tested me on it I sent Orobas.

1 Like

This has been the whole of my work today … Priming and painting to replace gutter support boards…

Hopefully the last coats will dry quick do I can get back to my tarot list and a rough draft ritual for bringing back the missing.

1 Like

That moment when has some late posts that will fill in what I’m saying regarding the missing.

2 Likes

I like how the Emojis he used made it seem like he was pouting :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Wooh lady Eva amslay

3 Likes

Is it wrong of me to say this whole Leon episode was quite entertaining? Granted, more exposure would have been pretty annoying

3 Likes

I don’t get it, what has this kid done that is so wrong? I don’t want to interfere but I’m very curious?

1 Like

He spammed the forum up several days in a row with endless one-line questions and would not stop when asked, didn’t do an intro for ages, all things that are the hallmark of troll/someone who wants to drive people crazy vamping attention, you can see for yourself: Profile - DevilLeon - Become A Living God

I gave him a 7-day timeout and a final chance to come back with some questions after practicing a little, e-mail copied above, he did exactly the opposite.

5 Likes

Didn’t he also make another account, (which was almost exactly the same) when he was banned? I vaguely remember him telling me he didn’t know what I was talking about when I asked about it

5 Likes

Yes, he did that as well, it was because he made it with the exact same name I actually felt sorry for him and gave him one final chance.

And he can read the forum all he likes, it’s right in front of him, but those incessant “Anybody here who went to world of Demons???” “If i tried tonight will Lord mephistopheles appear in front of me???” and the fact he titled one of his (later merged) topics as “Fantasy world” and another as “Be honest”… some folks you just can’t help.

5 Likes