Summoning Zeus

Hey there guys, Do you guys summon Zeus?

The Orphic hymn:

O Jove much honored, Jove* supremely great, to thee our holy rites we consecrate,
Our prayers and expiations, king divine, for all things round thy head exalted shine.
The earth is thine, and mountains swelling high, the sea profound, and all within the sky.
Saturnian king, descending from above, magnanimous, commanding, sceptred Jove*;
All-parent, principle and end of all, whose power almighty, shakes this earthly ball;
Even Nature trembles at thy mighty nod, loud-sounding, armed with lightining, thundering God.
Source of abundance, purifying king, O various-formed from whom all natures spring;
Propitious hear my prayer, give blameless health, with peace divine, and necessary wealth.

• Jove = Zeus

Some of the Greek Gods have sigils, Do you guys have any sigil for Zeus?

:snake:

6 Likes

@Anassa any insights?

2 Likes

I never used a sigil, for such rites i wrote my own hymn, incense, wine offering. The specific ritual attire (Roman style).

1 Like

I have gotten signals from Dionysus I haven’t work with any of the Olympian gods.

1 Like

Zeus has multiple Qabalistic correspondences

1 Like

With gods (but potentially all the entities) images or “statues” may be used instead of sigils.

2 Likes

There is no known sigil of Zeus…but…
sigh
You can use the planetary seal of Jupiter and call Zeus through it.

Do not use Jupiter’s square/kamea. Do not use planetary squares when you want to call someone specific. Even if you draw their names on it. Reason is…from my own personal experience and take it if you like otherwise just ignore it. A planetary square is a gate for everything connected with the specific planet. Angels… Demons… Gods… Fallen… name it. Even the ones you’re not aware that have any relation with the specific planet. Even aspects of certain entities that have connection with the certain planet. Even entities that are “unknown”. A planetary square is great to scry or meditate upon, to connect you deeper with whatever shares the WhatEverPlanet energy. And when a pact is made through the square, it binds you with all of them. Take it from someone who’s been there, done that and was unaware.

Besides…it came to my attention that the gods behind the planets don’t really…like…the square when you call them. Probably because exactly it doesn’t focus on them… I’ve been scolded from Cronus/Saturn telling me that i’m using the “wrong seal”.

3 Likes

Mega insights guys!!! Awesome!!!

4 Likes

This one?

2 Likes

That one.

2 Likes

It’s indeed extremely powerful just to look at it there are doors that open in a chaotic way, all interdimensional. Awesome :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Yes. There’s more than meets the eye.

e52a5ba9556d0a491ea887b3e6426ccd719819b1_2_422x500

2 Likes

Have you received any more progress contacting Zeus ? I really want to contact him

2 Likes

I never summoned him , I attempted to summon Odin however

1 Like

just try with his name written in greek

2 Likes

Arcane 4 the Emperor is Zeus. It is a very powerful summoning method. And the sigil

3 Likes

u aslo know the gods tarot cards, i have a maseilles deck and i wanna try it

2 Likes

Welcome @Jove It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: Please note it is against the rules of this forum to post as some entity. Any such posts will be immediately removed.

1 Like