Summoning 🤔

So I either need to summon Paimon, or Lucifer, but I do not have anything but some paper and some candles (blackx2 and whitex3), nor do I have anything to offer but blood, and i’m not really strong with my senses or meditations yet. So is there a simple way that will for sure work, or if there is a thread I missed that would suit my needs. (My current situation is stated in my previous thread Ugghhh, as someone pointed out that I should probably summon Paimon.) Or maybe one of you could use some divination or whatever to see their intent and names?

1 Like

Write a letter to King Paimon in a txt file n save in a location in your hdd. It works like a charm :blush:.

4 Likes

“I can’t see things flashing!”

Read this:

9 Likes

Refer to him as King Paimon. Have his seal, a drop of blood on a candle and chant his enn repeatedly. I can physically feel entities and it may work for you - pay attention to your hands and other body parts and how they feel. Usually with me, the first time I " meet" an entity, they take my hands in theirs.

12 Likes

If the sigil was to split into 2 and then come back together while you’re gazing at it, would that be considered sigil flashing?

It’s not a method I personally use that much, other people may be better able to advise. I’m going to go with “probably” though.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks!

1 Like

Do you feel heat radiating from the sigil?

4 Likes

No, it’s more of a pulsing feeling. Like theres Invisible waves lightly hitting my face…it’s an odd feeling.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the energy from the sigil. Sometimes you feel heat along with the pulse. For me, that’s how I know it’s charged, then tunnel vision kicks in, and the sigil begins to flash. @Julius_Arcane

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

No problem, man. Just keep in mind, the stronger your senses get the more you’ll see when working with the sigils. Colors and more coming from the sigil and the environment around you.

4 Likes

Noted☑️

King Paimon. He likes to be called King Paimon. He demands respect and that will go a long way with Him. I don’t personally care if you do or not, but King Paimon probably will.

That being said, candles and a pen and paper can do just fine. I have never known Him to have much use for blood, though. As offerings go, it is more about intent than cost. If you are broke, perhaps try some simple sugar. If you are really broke and cannot swing sugar, I would at least offer the King a bowl of water. If you are stuck in a desert with no water or sugar, then offer your time.

Also, I would strongly suggest you approach both of them with an entirely different attitude. They have nothing to prove to you, not even their existence; your belief simply is not required for them to go about their business. So, if you are approaching them with skepticism and demanding a manifestation as proof, you are almost assuredly not going to get it in any form you might appreciate or even recognize, if at all.

Also consider that you are working with a spirit board, and those things are notorious for disinformation. Did you confirm in any way that it is actually them you are communicating with? If you are making some kind of contact, it could just be some astral turd that is amused by leading you on.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Do you mean split, like when you cross your eyes, or split, as in bits of it fade in and out of vision and then pop back in? The crossed eye thing is not flashing, but the second definitely is. When that happens it is time to start pouring your energy into it.

Fun tip: I use my scrying mirror stand for charging sigils. After the flashing, the tunnel vision kicks in and I start pouring energy into it. When the circle with the sigil in it becomes 3-D and looks like a crystal ball with the sigil floating inside it sitting on the stand, it is getting close. When the ‘crystal ball’ starts glowing, it is about done. I burn some dragon’s blood resin and light the sigil on fire, mixing the smoke from the burning sigil in with the incense smoke to speed it off and give it an extra kick.

1 Like

The second one

1 Like

Yeah, that is flashing, and your que to energize that sigil.

2 Likes

I like your method @ElectricDragon, you told me. It’s the same thing what you do with the spirit Nikita of Avatar Power.

1 Like

@Borgy I did not know it works with Nikita also. Thanks for the tip. I better run n make some money now. Know what i mean :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Right, I will go about this a different way. (I was beginning to figure as much.)

And about the spirit board, most of my info about it was from my ‘satanist’ friend, who got me into the occult, said that a ouija board cant lie, just another one of his lies I guess. So going on his info I proceeded to trust it and not confirm any of it, until now when my skepticism started to show me his BS and with the help of this forum, I figured out he was lying to me, so I’ve decided to stop using it until I learn more about the occult and other forms of divination.

2 Likes