Summoning spirits without protection

Without doing pentagrams or other guard rituals, Completely naked without defense, How dangerous is it to summon a great duke or lord, And when the person gets excited, how dangerous is it to read a few lines from the religious book?This happened to me and the seal had taken shape in 3D and I read a line from the religious book out of excitement, but because I was afraid, But there was no coming and going. What’s the reason? I was completely defenseless and unprotected that day, Later, my eyes were numb and I slept due to excessive headache.If I continued or read a few lines from the Quran or Bible when I saw the spirit, what would the consequences be?

1 Like

The headache can be because you charged the sigil with your own energy.

I advice you do a lbrp before and after for protection/banishing. You can also summon Luna.

3 Likes

Seriously though protection is there for a reason like strong body language and condoms irl.

There’s a reason why even the best spiritual practioners use spiritual protection and why it’s something you’re encouraged to learn first.

You could use the Bible/Quran to banish said entities if your will is strong enough.

2 Likes

Ä°slam magick Exiles are made with the suras in the Quran, But their interests are usually djinn and khodam, I have never seen a Turkish magician awaken an ancient god or demon

2 Likes

I don’t know how to call Luna, I have to call before the being I will call her, or shall I seek after I awaken the soul?

1 Like

It can just be from doing all this magic yeah, sometimes I get a headache after a lot of intense work.

He means this, it’s a servitor I created to banish, ward and protect us :slight_smile: She will ward your space from unwanted entities and banish any lingering energies. But if you evoke after summoning her, she won’t banish the new energy you summoned- though she will keep you from accidently summoning parasites, or attracting them.

I don’t consider summoning anything more dangerous than summoning anything else. The important thing is to be able to banish what you summon if needed, and know how to protect yourself.

Its not dangerous at all imop. Some spirits will just laugh at you, others will take the hint to get lost.

8 Likes

The first couple of times that i charged a sigil with my own energy, i felt drained and after that headache starting to happen, so i was thinking it was maybe the same as me.

3 Likes

Well you were using energy in a way you’re not used to. I don’t do huge works everyday, though I do have a daily practice, so when I go from one hour works to an eight hour work, I’m not used to expending that much energy and have similar things happen lol.

I also used to make myself vomit after energy work. It wasn’t hard to over do it, and anything slightly big like what I do daily now, would put me out for a day or two.

3 Likes

I think, if summoning without protection is dangerous or not, depends on the spirit you summon and your relationship to her/him. If you know the demoness/demon very well and you are shure you can trust her/him - you can do it. But take care when summoning a spirit you do not know very well.

2 Likes

I haven’t used protection from them. Angels, demons, shadow people, land spirits… You need to own your ritual space. You need to be in control of it. They are your “guests” in that space. Treat them respectfully and expect the same from them.

This could be completely unrelated. It could be because you’re not practicing banishing or a similar ritual daily, so you’re not used to feeling energies. That can sometimes cause those type of symptoms.

1 Like

Defense against the spirit you intended to conjure or against parasitic spirits?

I don’t ever use protection against what I’m conjuring, it isn’t part of my practice. However, I always use excessive protection against parasitic spirits (as everyone should). Usually, most opening rituals give you this protection against parasitic spirits, so I can see why you’d have these awful side effects if you did not.

3 Likes