Summoning hellhound

If you want one, that’s where you go

3 Likes

I wonder if you can have one as a partner like a familiar but not

2 Likes

Basically yes

4 Likes

Depends. Some entities are nice enough that they will go the extra step to be nice if you are scared. Good advice in general though.

4 Likes

I agree. Its just a blanket statement that is usually correct. If you’re scared of the work, you shouldnt be performing it

2 Likes

Yes. Fear is part of the initiation at times. Essentially, I can’t name names but I’ve been told by an entity that performing the ritual despite the fear was a test. I speculate (from inference and conjecture) that I might not be intact right now if I hadn’t passed. That’s something to consider.

2 Likes

well I did a ritual. i called out to Lucifer and asked him calmly, and nicely to send me two hellhound as partners. as so I heard a soft voice say don’t be afraid. then things start to get a little aggressive of sorts(nothing physical harmed me) I hard something heavy walk u the stairs, and started towards me then scratching noises on the carpet. then a low growling sound coming from both parts of my room and intense heat was in front of me. I did not show no fear stayed perfectly calm and in a clear voice offered one of my ritual swords as a home for them. then thanked Lucifer for it. so yes I think the most problem people have is the fear factor

5 Likes

I realise this post is old but did go through with it and what was your experience like ?

It is very possible to summon a Hellhound,and if you want one of them to attack someone,ask a spirit like Hecate to send her hellhounds and kill this person.Simple prayer always works.Also,Cerber is a very famous hellhound and he serves Hades he is a protector of the gates of the Underworld so you can summon him too

4 Likes

Yeah, that would be awesome

1 Like

How did you do the ritual ?

He said he just asked lucifer

Also you have to write an introduction. It is one of the rules of the forum.

Okay

Hello! Im helping someone who is being haunted by what seems to be a hellhound. I dont think shes haunted, I think it intends to protect her.

I believe a spirit sent a hellhound to protect her.
Could you enlighten me as to spirits that have hellhounds like hecate?.

How did he ask Lucifer? What did he do?

It is a rule of the forum to introduce yourself.
How long have you practiced magic
what is your experience

For most of my life actually. I have had some good experiences actually nothing major tho

1 Like

Wat is the shit I have to do to summon a hellhound classe 1,5 do you now the ritual and can you send it to my please