Summoning a ghost/my past self

Recently I was told I was the reincarnation of an author, there’s many things that pointed in this direction. Like when I was a child I used to talk with a voice with a name, a voice who has always been a part from me and yet it was kind of my conscious, part of me. Later I read a book and the author and book became my favorite, everything that the author wrote resonated with me, with my situation and the name of the author “coincidentally” was the same name of this voice from my childhood. Also the mostly important character that I have ever created has the same name than her closest sister, I created this character far before know her, and my mothers name is the same name of a character inspired on her, written by her sister and a few other coincidences. I never thought on this possibility untill I friend pointed out.

So I wanted to be sure. It’s not possible for me right now to pay someone to do a regression, (in the future I will) and those from YouTube never seemed to work with me also they’re not safe.
So I thought in try summon this author, and I have a few questions regardless this:

1. I don’t have nothing that belonged to her, could I succeed in summon her only with her writing?

2. If she’s my past self, would she still come? I feel confuse about this, some people say that yes, you can summon your past self, but I never understood how this would be possible, if the ghost than would technically be me/inside of me.

3. What would be the best means of communication? Ouija Board?

4. Can I tell the difference, whether she’s me or a ghost a part from me? How?

5. In case the answer is no to one of those questions(except question 3 of course), than is there a way for me to know whether I’m indeed her reincarnation that not through regression? How?

I appreciate any input.

2 Likes

You can do your own regression, without youtube. All you need to do is get into a calm state, then tell yourself to move to this place in your past when you were this person, or, move to a place in the past that was positive and significant for this person, facing them as if they were a different person, and then ask them questions.

1. For summoning, you know she exists, so you use your intention to reach her.
  2. You can summon any aspect of anything and have a conversation, this isn’t a problem. You can have a conversation with the lead in your pencil if you really want to, your mind is the limit.
  3. I don’t like Ouija boards, they are very prone to hijack by impostors even for skilled mages. You’re better off with a simple evocation ritual, imo.
  4. If it’s a past life, in my opinion, she can’t be a ghost because the ghost already reincarnated, and that’s you. This is part of your history that you have forgotten, and you are contacting your living self in the past to remind you what you forgot.
  5. Ask your subconscious self. It will know, and the easiest way to do that is with a pendulum or kinesiology muscle testing.
2 Likes
1 Like

Yeah, I don’t like ouija either. But how do i do the evocation ritual? Do I create a sigil for her?

What’s this?

But I understood the overall. Thank you a lot.

Thanks

1 Like