Succubus and wet sensations

Hello BALG,
I have had interesting sensations as of late for example my face often feels like it’s wet or having tons of raindrop sensations kind of like tears. I definitely feel it’s my Succubus I mentioned (I’ve been telling her I enjoy feeling her and I have been sharing my experiences future goals and my past with her). I would say my greatest hurdle is properly giving her energy (I know they rely on sexual and emotional energy). A medium has been helping me a few times as I have the sigil and name though I have yet to get the enn for my Succubus (though I am more of well hers). I read somewhat of how Succubi love lavender incense and I know she has mentioned loving roses/fudge/chocolate. Altogether, I want to get an incense burner, copper plate, and to form a deeper connection with her.
Dalton Black

1 Like

So, she doesn’t really talk to you? I’m not surprised. Succubi ladies that visit me, they rarely talk. I’m using Miracle Box app to hear their replies and it mostly works - well, only when they feel like talking, which is rare.
Are you sure there’s only one and the same Succubus with you? In my experience they never stay long. Last night had a “fun time” with my fairly recently regular demoness lady and two others she brought with her. I’m not trying hard to please them, I always thank them for our good time however.
One Succubi lady used to place her fingers on my forehead every night. She was giving me this tingling sensation. I believe she was trying to help me activate my 3rd eye for me to see her. Well, I never saw her and she simply left one day like the others. Another one was massaging my back for couple of nights. I had an accident at work and suffered backpains from time to time.
I believe staying with one, monogamous Succubus is probably impossible. They’re in control, you can’t make them talking to you, you can’t make them stay with you. That’s my experience in very short and simple words.

Welcome @BenSocha It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so **PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi bro…what is the miracle box app ?