Success through... backfiring

Lately most of my smells for money seem to manifest more and more,… but there’s always some kind of catch or some hidden large bill…

Like the last time, I got a huge amount that I never manifested… ever… a couple grand!

Wanna know how i got it? Through wrecking my goddamn car and now it’s nowhere near enough to buy and insure a new one :expressionless:

Thing is, I did set instructions to the spirit specifically so these kinds of things wont happen (The first time I got money from being sick…)

Even when it’s the small amounts, its rarely long enough to enjoy it on things i actually wanted (like as soon as i get the money, either the same day or the next day something important with either break or just stop working)

How do i tweak this to get it to stop screwing up cause at this point it seems i’m actually better off not even doing the money spells…

Try taking a look inward - what I mean is, is there some inner/magickal component of your Self that is not properly ‘aligned’ to the reality of having this money?

I’m not really sure what you mean by that, could you explain a little deeper?
I mean the desire itself is there if that’s what you mean?

In my experience, money magic without a definitive mundane plan will sort of ‘carpet bomb’ the Universe, and just shoot back whatever it will your way.

It seems to work, sort of…via ‘carpet bomb’ money magick I’ve received random checks in the mail, refunds I never asked for, etc…yet never anything grand or long-term, and yes, sometimes with consequences.

The thing with ‘carpet bomb’ magick, it can be like shooting 10,000 rounds from a mini-gun to hit a beer-can; thus, there may be collateral damage, lol.

Instead, try to start with a plan; perhaps a small business idea, perhaps a new job you’re interested in, perhaps a promotion, etc.

Then, cultivate your rituals around that particular aspect of the mundane, so that your ritual has a more definitive target.

Actually this made me realize something that i might not have otherwise seen as a road block… and that is a fear of greed, with a hint of jealousy…

Too much programming about not being greedy because “you’ll cause the other people to be poor and starve”… and whenever I see rich people I started to feel jealous as to why they get to have things handed to them, sometimes from birth with little to no hard work, while other people who put in much more effort get screwed over and over…

I think that right there is what blocked it…

1 Like

Come to think of it… it’s not just money. I have difficulty with anything earth related…

As in…

• difficulty meditating with and understanding the earth element (Fire is my strongest)

• Low body weight and physical stamina, even if I do eat a lot or try to build muscle… again there I even have trouble building muscle

• Dislike of heavy earthy foods (the only meat I even eat anymore is seafood or poultry… red meat just gets me sick)

• Even the spirits that I’m attracted to, almost all are related to fire, air or water, fire and air being the most dominant… Belial is the only “earthy” spirit that i’ve been attracted to and I rarely even call on him that much.

• Very little interest in physical stuff, to the point where I think it’s gotten unhealthy… At one point I started contemplating what was the point of even incarnating if most of the cool shit happens on the spirit realms, and how things in this plane tend to progress slowly >~> Also a remnant of my RHP days…

1 Like

[quote=“Gnosis, post:4, topic:4733”]In my experience, money magic without a definitive mundane plan will sort of ‘carpet bomb’ the Universe, and just shoot back whatever it will your way.

It seems to work, sort of…via ‘carpet bomb’ money magick I’ve received random checks in the mail, refunds I never asked for, etc…yet never anything grand or long-term, and yes, sometimes with consequences.

The thing with ‘carpet bomb’ magick, it can be like shooting 10,000 rounds from a mini-gun to hit a beer-can; thus, there may be collateral damage, lol.

Instead, try to start with a plan; perhaps a small business idea, perhaps a new job you’re interested in, perhaps a promotion, etc.

Then, cultivate your rituals around that particular aspect of the mundane, so that your ritual has a more definitive target.[/quote]

I had a few plans actually
One was freelance… but most of the time i end up getting clients who were either cheap or just refused to finish pay once the work was done

another was have people who already owe me, to pay up, and that hardly worked

Or even with learning new skills to get a new career… all of the classes were so expensive to the point where I just said fuck it, im just gonna start selling off my things… which again… didn’t even get any sensible buyers…

(Like the only item i even sold, the dude decides to break the thing, and then starts threatening me while demanding a refund… for my safety i just did it and counted it as a loss, now im stuck with either having to throw it away or spend more money fixing it -_-)

[quote=“nue, post:7, topic:4733”]I had a few plans actually
One was freelance… but most of the time i end up getting clients who were either cheap or just refused to finish pay once the work was done

another was have people who already owe me, to pay up, and that hardly worked[/quote]

Those are the kinds of areas where magick should be able to help, so you’re looking at it the right way but something’s evidently going a bit amiss.

By the way Frater U.D. ascribes money to the Air element in his book Money Magic: Mastering Prosperity in Its True Element, so if you feel blokced on the Earth aspect, try that book, it’s very interesting. :slight_smile: