Storm on east coast

Nah, I’m 18 and used to watch that shit a lot :joy:

I was 11 when I first saw it. They don’t make them like they use too. :joy:

3 Likes

Look at it on the bright side. If you do wind up in Maine then you can legitimately change your profile name to Winter Warlock, lol:

7 Likes

Yes im the 1 who created the storm, im in training to aim to create a Hypercain, learning curve is increadible, im starting small before going colossal, im also siphoning of its energy like a spong at the same time, building up storm power so i can create a colossal 500mph Hypercain in the middle of the pacific ocean, hold it in position so the 500mph Hypercain never travels to land and by keeping Hypercain constant position so i can absorb all the power of a 500mph Hypercain. To increase my Godlike powers.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I like that. The look on his face is how I felt.

1 Like

Send it to Hollywood :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

It’s the Curse of Trump - people threw their toys out the pram about global warming and used it to criticise him, people who go against him tend to get rather large karmic spankings, therefore, the earth is currently freezing large parts of America.

Wrap up warm and praise Kek! :smiley:

3 Likes

Niagara Falls so blanketed in ice it appears frozen solid:

5 Likes

Or just winter wants to be great again?

1 Like

It’s the spirit of Game of Thrones ! Winter is here!

3 Likes

Who? My moneys is one the real hardcore witches who know MAGICK on this planet. The united states federal government… DARPA! :wink: Lol…

H.A.R.P is nothing its very petty, its nowhere near the power i could wield, its nothing.:sunglasses: