Stealing demons

I dare you to take over this whole forum then.

Which ever one has the greater will … my will be done

1 Like

Anyone can call on any spirit you arent Stealing Demons, you are in fact just Parasiting/Feeding off someone else.

What makes a demon “as ownerahip” to someo else is what has alreasy neen discussed as a Binding. What this binding means at the source is a Persons “Personal Relationship” to the spirit in question. Ultimately, this goes beyond Bindings as some individuals have relationships that are deeper where their souls go way back.

So say of you have an individual who was a normy getting into magick and a Coven created a private connection of a demon to said individual, the demon i. A sense is still the individuals due to the fact that there is already established karmic ties. So 'owning" a spirit is just ignorance on what it really means.

Some Sorcerors mix the energy of demons with their souls so in a sense “own it” because it is a part of themselves. If you have multiple people doing that, then there is a Heirarchy of Importance based on certain criteria of who has the most true ownership, or to put it more properly the Proper Relationship, because lets face it…we all already “own” our own relational ties.

Trying to steal a deeply embedded relationship is a waste of time. Especially when the relationship is so deeply embedded it is tje embodiment of the persons very physical existence. What you should be doing is creating your own binding relationships instead. For example… If you do the proper binding, then two people could work with Satan and he will manifest in a different way even and there will be little to no cross over both on tje physical level as well as the other higher astral and “mental” levels. Thus, you will naturally get all sorts of people making claims such as Satan appearing as a Nordic who is like a Super Friendly Jesus Character…on the other hand you will have the Edge Lord version.