Starting to put work into this rather than wanting it to be given to me

It has been brought to my attention (ty Nikki and Lady Eva) that I’m a lazy scumbag :joy::joy::joy::joy: (the scumbag part was humor lol) and I’m going to start working on changing that. Granted I have no idea how to do that but I’m thinking about starting with trying to open my astral senses so I can have better sex with my Incubus. Any suggestions on how to not be lazy are much appreciated. I’m scared to ask for ways to open my astral senses because I’ve done so many times before but if you feel like I still deserve it then any advice on that is welcome as well. I’m sorry for wasting your time up until now and hopefully it won’t happen again

3 Likes

I would do daily evocations of Ma’alth. No one likes to hear this but… Meditation, it helps you feel focused. (In my opinion)

3 Likes

So I have a friend who works hard, and the person for whatever strange reason… cannot get people to come in enough to work fulltime shifts… because no one wants to work. Now isnt that strange?

1 Like

I’m not trying to be mean but what does that have to do with the topic?

1 Like

i apologize (inserts something just so it legitimizes everything else).

Everything starts in the brain, so its thought that astral senses originate in the brain. But the Body is connected to the brain, so when specific energies that open up gifts are activated, there are many different processes of the body chemistry changing for example which affects the brain. So people from different traditions have all sorts of Esoteric Exercises that they do for raising energy and awareness, etc.

It has been my experience with opening up gifts in that you need to Obtain a Specific Type of Energy and imprint it on your Body and Soul, and then to acquire more of that energy. Said Energy would somehow link to a gift like an Astral Sense, and in turn it would affect different points on the body and do something in the brain. Now I guess someone could get very technical here…BUT… you can go the path at the very least where you go by Intuition… Try to meditate on the type of energy associated with a specific Astral Sense… get in touch with it… and perhaps ask a close spirit you work with to help guide you in how you may best apply that energy once you’ve obtained some sort of close contact with understanding it.

2 Likes

Ok lol ty :yum:

1 Like

JMO, physically, someone can get stronger to lift weights, or lift weights to get stronger - both work.

With this, you can develop your astral senses to do magick, or, do magick, and that will open your astral senses.

Maybe because I came at this from NOT having books, tutorials, or the internet, I did the latter and therefore think people sometimes get too caught up tryin g to open their senses first, that could just be my own bias in action though. :thinking:

Of what I can do to help, time to recommend that core shamanism tutorial, as one of the best ways to do the latter, and also, this:

2 Likes

Ty so much :yum: I do need to say that I haven’t done your awesome Ritual because I don’t want to be working with a spirit in order to contact a more jelauos spirit. I just get lots of bad vibes when I do it and I’m pretty sure it’s from my Incubus and possibly even lillith saying that I should rely on my Incubus for that

2 Likes

Meditation and visualisation techniques will help lol

1 Like

It was always my understanding that in order to develop astral senses the first step is learning astral projection and doing it regularly so you can get a feel for your astral senses. I once read a formula by Crowley in the equinox (can’t remember which book) that suggested astral projection and then deliberately murging/aligning your astral body with your physical body. So basically instead of being pulled back in the way you would be upon waking you deliberately get back in manually, and then from there you can practice moving astral limbs vs. Moving physical limbs at will. I hope that made sense.

2 Likes

I can’t even feel my own energy :sweat_smile::joy::joy: or visualize enough to work on my chakras

1 Like

Evoke Ma’alth

Can you imagine a human being you find attractive long enough to masturbate, if you’ll pardon my crudeness?

Because that’s the same visualisation skill, and most people can do it, despite the distraction. :wink:

(You don’t have to answer this btw, I’m just giving it as an example! :smiley: )

1 Like

Hmm okay lol

1 Like

For me its not just the physical look. Its also the physical action and the emotion. So I would desire certain sexual interactions only from certain people, because they have to “look the part” to fill the fantasy. Sometimes its not just their physical looks, but also “the look of their Lifestyle and surroundings” that empowers the fantasy.