Starting Over

Hello all:
I feel the need to start my magickal practice fresh again. I think bouncing around too much from various traditions has really screwed me up. I need to get back to basics and the building blocks of magick and go from there. Are there any recommended courses/books that cover basic magickal practices that will help me get a good solid foundation? I’m specifically looking for something that isn’t really geared toward any one tradition, but could be applied to any. Then I could use those skills to move into other things later on.
Thanks!

1 Like

I would recommend Modern Magick by Don Michael Kraig but I think he is heavily influenced by Golden Dawn tradition.

Maybe Liber Null & Psychonaught by Peter J Carroll(sp?)? That’s chaos magick so could really be applied to anything

4 Likes

If your wanting to start from the bottom and work your way up. Check out our beginners tutorials. It has links to so much useful stuff.

5 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

The Master Works of Chaos Magick by Adam Blackthorne. It focuses on the basics of magick and has some good simple rituals that can get you results

7 Likes