Started a relationship with a succubus

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share my experiences regarding starting a relationship with a succubus.

I did the “Letter of intent to Lilith” ritual yesterday at 3 am.
I cleansed the space before the ritual and then put my emotions into the letter in form of a small poem.
I was mainly looking for a supportive and loving being, meaning sex isn’t my primary objective because I’ve read and heard that Succubi (and Incubi) can do a lot more than screw you (hehe), like develop your astral senses for example.

Because of my past situation, I decided to rid myself of emotions through prayer to Azazel and he delivered 3 years ago. And I am beyond grateful but I am not as vulnerable anymore and decided that I am ready to get my emotions back.

So, as one condition, I wrote that “I want a genuine and loving hug” into the letter of intent (or something like that).
I then burned the letter and then thanked Lilith.
After that, I sat there and meditated for 30 more minutes, which is when I felt a very strong, warm, and loving embrace from behind my body.
It was like someone was behind me and hugging me. It was very intense and I loved it.

I thanked her and went to sleep in an attempt to get into a deeper state of trance, which is when I discovered more about her.
I didn’t see her but I heard her name, which is “Patricia” apparently. She also asked me very clearly if I could hear her after I asked her to help me develop my astral senses over time.
So I suppose she did confirm that clairaudience is working to some extend.

But that was it for now. It was a short but intense experience and I felt like sharing it with you all.

Thank you, Lilith

Have a nice one

4 Likes

That’s pretty awesome sometime ago I was thinking of doing something like that,can you send me the ritual?

Sure thing, sir:

I used this ritual:

Success to you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are really lucky.

1 Like