Spiritual lies

I really am tired of coming on here and having little that I want to add because of the futile attempts at others to argue over gnosis and conjecture.

But since most of us are all on the same page with this issue that this community often doesn’t see eye to eye on some of these issues, I have decided to share something from my first evocations. I don’t mark any of this as objectively true, however, I look back on incredible things I’ve witnessed, and how they revealed the nature of such beings. Many of you hold such entities on a pedestal, expecting that nothing can leave their lips that wasn’t a the will of the creator herself (blessed be she).

The first grimore I used, came at me with significant power. The spirits also recognized me, and gave me excellent instructions that flew in the face of logic, but when I tried them, they provided the most mind blowing displays of power and ability to punch through the other side.

I decided to use the NECRONOMICON

I had no circle except a mental one if that, I evoked to visible manifestation (on accident the first time), and even when I didn’t evoke to such spectacular heights, the presence of the entity was made known, and it MADE IT’S WISHES KNOWN, and if I would not follow them, they would physically demonstrate that it was necessary. However, the entities always give you what you ask for, whether or not you realize it.

In this time, I learned something very crucial that every sorcerer who treads such a path will eventually come to realize or be destroyed by madness.

Many of these spirits are trickster gods, and many of them have a “sense of humor” that you won’t be able to relate to in a tangible sense, unless of course you are the offspring of such a being, or transfigured into one of their form by continually being in their presence via evocation until you are like them, and can exist outside of the mental constructs society has imprisoned you with, because your mind and spirit have been transformed to something beyond that of most people.

Even though the spirits you meet can tell you some pretty incredible things, have loads to show you… You may find they are often times ready to lead you down the path of your own destruction if you are stupid enough to be blindly obedient and do it as they say it. If you are given a suspicious or unreasonable request, you should research it. Some lost their civilizations and kingdoms to such stupidity. Others merely lost their sanity or lives. The message is clear, don’t blindly proceed expecting only good things. Otherwise you deserve to jump off the cliff like a herd of lemmings.

Just run off the cliff, because the spirit told you to.

Lemmings - Nature’s Retard

Because 9/10 times, you will find that other people through their own gnosis are either revealed the same thing, or given a slightly different perspective or understanding that helps lend completeness to a much larger, universal perspective…While not “objectively” real, this “reality” is defined as such, because it is the RECOGNIZED CONSENSUS OF THE GROUP, and therefor is just as real as anything uninitiated people living in mundane consciousness agreed to call “reality” also, because this is what they did. The only difference is that we have opened our eyes, ears, and minds, so we can see, hear, and comprehend what’s actually around us if we choose.

Sometimes blindly following your ideas in this field is something that will alter your life forever, especially if you are prone to flights of fancy like many of us dreamers are.

I don’t say this as some kind of hot shot magus, lord of the sith, master mason, or pope of my own religion.

I don’t know if I can say I’ve had a “traditional upbringing” in a magickal househould, and when spirits dropped powerful shit in my lap, I often used it without proper understanding and had to deal with that.

Just wait until something far beyond your power and ability is dropped into your lap, and see where you take it. A lot of times, I have to use this board to talk to people in their own gnosis, to help me with problems I couldn’t fully discern, or got into a little too fast, and need some clarity to resolve them. That’s what black magicians do, they hunger for power and ability and demand it immediately. Such a path, has its downfalls.

You have to walk a fine line between experience and knowledge attained personally and from adepts and masters of the mysteries. There are still some subjects which no masters have discussed, and the only choice is to attain gnosis at whatever price. You should be wary about taking the first step, it is perhaps, the most dangerous of any path.

Just my two cents, and my magickal rant, take it or leave it as you see fit, for this is how I have approached almost any spiritual material I have encountered.

Best of Luck
&
Ever Forward,
-Frater Apotheosis

2 Likes

Thank you for this. As always sage wisdom.

I logged on and thought “Yay, Frater A. posted something” and as always you have given me much to think about and examine. Even Hecate, whom I am closer to everyday and trust greatly, has lead me to bouts of insanity and let me get in over my head at times.

At some point in my childhood, long before puberty even, I looked around at the kids in my class, who bullied me for being goofy and weird, and for whom the only thing the future held was a mortgage, steady weight gain, and a string of disappointments, and I looked at the adults in my life who all seemed utterly delusional or hooked on something - work, drink, bad relationships, doing what some church said, and any combination of those things - and I thought “I don’t want this.”

It wasn’t ENOUGH.

It was plastic, tacky, letting their values be dictated by people of such inferior intellect and ability just because that’s “the way things are” and rating themselves by how many quality kitchen appliances or what model car they owned this year - I like those things too, but they’re not my arbiter of who I am, even as a teenager the whole way you could actually become unpopular solely through wearing unfashionable clothing disgusted me.

So I took that first step a long time ago (and I know I’m not the only one here to have a similar history) and that’s given me experiences I’d never trade in, joys and terror, depths and heights… yeah, all that.

I’m just saying this stuff because while it’s true this path has its pitfalls, I prefer them to anything a mundane life can offer, and the lies told to us sometimes by the gods and demons etc., are nowhere near as mocking, derisory, and destructive as the lies that pour from every billboard, every advertising break on TV, every magazine and every little self-satisfied clique of “friends” in a conventional workplace.

JMO. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

i avoid that entirely by staying out of the philosophical topics altogether.

that is because the devil is a mirror, and the devil is an amplifier. demonology takes whatever is within you and makes it larger than life. if you don’t like what you see when you do this work it is entirely your fault and it is on YOU to make the change from within in order to see improvement on the outside.

3 Likes

Triangulation of results is something really interesting, when “subjective” tends to become “objective”, but interpretation of experiences is totally subjective. Anyone could create a church about it. I mean, Lavey did it and he was prick.

A nice analogy: Let’s say everyone is living inside an eggshell. Normal living is like projecting random scenes into the insde of the shell, as if were a screen.

Low Magick would be like consiously choosing the scenes you project into the screen-shell.

“High” magick would be breaking the shell, being able to look at a picture few would understand.

Phylosophy or Razionalizations of Magickal experineces would be like instead of breaking the shell, painting the favorite scenes into the screen, so it would stay like that “forever”, idolatrazing the picture as if were the ultimate truth and ruining in the process both, the projection of new scenes and the capability to break the shell. I mean, of course this last one is still possible, but is more difficult due to the obvious attachment the people has with the paintings they think is the truth.

So entities are “things” outside that eggshell, but you need at least a few cracks on it to be able to contact them, otherwise you’re just projecting the paintings of other people thinking “Oh man, I finally got Lucifer on the phone! I wonder how many coins I would get if I sell my soul! Yupi!”

If you project into the eggshell instead of breaking it, you’re gonna have a baaaaddd time!

2 Likes

When western grimoire spirits act as tricksters, it is a result of a combination of the expectations of the operator and the system being employed. Your unconscious expectations combine with the system’s structure to form tacit commands beneath the overt intentional command that will bind both you and the spirit and color the outcome. NEVER pass the buck to the spirit. You are the Operator. The spirit is a representative and facilitator of knowledge and power you already possess but have not integrated the awareness into your conceptualized personality.
Most initiatory paths are designed to help divert you from confronting the fact that the world is yours. The world you live in is not the world other people live in; it has been issued directly to you and you own it. You’re conditioned from an early age to think that you must answer to everyone else, that things happen out there and you react to them, but in reality everything out there answers to you. Those people and events out there are not “sharing a timeline” with you - these particular copies of them are being rendered in YOUR timeline. Your experience of perceiving things that “occur” “out there” is actually the boomerang reaction of an intention to perceive “what’s going on out there.” You look first, then you see. Everything “out there” is on YOUR turf, and the difference between accepting and integrating the awareness of that and using the surface “work” of magic to divert yourself away from it is the difference between magic and mysticism, a line that humans intentionally blur because the implications of the former are disconcerting to their conditioned notions of self and identity.

2 Likes

Well said… I’ve experienced this sharp and clear at times and yet it’s seldom discussed on forums where people talk about the occult, magick, whatever. There are hints here and there, but never the full enchilada.

I often end up getting psychic vertigo, like altitude sickness, and having to ground myself through manifesting a load of tedious bullshit in my life. It’s been my work of the past few months to find ways to overcome that, and that’s part of why I’m here.

Reading you describing the exact same phenomena is really helpful, so thanks for that.

1 Like

[quote=“anon31277086, post:6, topic:2528”]When western grimoire spirits act as tricksters, it is a result of a combination of the expectations of the operator and the system being employed. Your unconscious expectations combine with the system’s structure to form tacit commands beneath the overt intentional command that will bind both you and the spirit and color the outcome. NEVER pass the buck to the spirit. You are the Operator. The spirit is a representative and facilitator of knowledge and power you already possess but have not integrated the awareness into your conceptualized personality.
Most initiatory paths are designed to help divert you from confronting the fact that the world is yours. The world you live in is not the world other people live in; it has been issued directly to you and you own it. You’re conditioned from an early age to think that you must answer to everyone else, that things happen out there and you react to them, but in reality everything out there answers to you. Those people and events out there are not “sharing a timeline” with you - these particular copies of them are being rendered in YOUR timeline. Your experience of perceiving things that “occur” “out there” is actually the boomerang reaction of an intention to perceive “what’s going on out there.” You look first, then you see. Everything “out there” is on YOUR turf, and the difference between accepting and integrating the awareness of that and using the surface “work” of magic to divert yourself away from it is the difference between magic and mysticism, a line that humans intentionally blur because the implications of the former are disconcerting to their conditioned notions of self and identity.[/quote]

I would first like to challenge your assertion that the necronomicon is a western grimore, which it is not, many people have cross referenced it’s rites and names to those of Babylonian times and practices. Now, moving on…

I would say the term trickster gods is a great term to pick a fight about. Let me give you an example of how I meant it. The first evocation (where I achieved visible manifestation), one of my demands was for knowledge of the architecture of the universe. It wasn’t revealed to me in conversation or telepathically, that spirit made sure I saw it my math equations, felt, knew, and understood the universe’s functions as complex quantum mechanics, and became fully aware of these effects all around me as it happened and gifted me with endless epiphanies and revelations. Wouldn’t this appear like madness and insanity to others? This didn’t stop for 6 months. I got what I asked for, but not how I expected it.

Sometimes you’ll get the knowledge you ask for, but not in the way you expected to receive it, you may not even get it directly from the spirit, but find that they will reveal it to you as you read and study, you will suddenly achieve marvelous revelations and you will become aware of incredible things other people missed outright.

There is a difference between passing the buck on to the spirit, and saying there are certain seals which will alter your life forever if you dare to open them, which you probably should consider, because the powers that be within probably aren’t going to make it happen IN THE MANNER you see fit, even if they are more than powerful enough to do what you asked…This was PART of the message I was trying to convey that seems to have gotten lost in translation.

The world you live in is not the world other people live in; it has been issued directly to you and you own it. You're conditioned from an early age to think that you must answer to everyone else, that things happen out there and you react to them, but in reality everything out there answers to you. Those people and events out there are not "sharing a timeline" with you - these particular copies of them are being rendered in YOUR timeline. Your experience of perceiving things that "occur" "out there" is actually the boomerang reaction of an intention to perceive "what's going on out there." You look first, then you see. Everything "out there" is on YOUR turf, and the difference between accepting and integrating the awareness of that and using the surface "work" of magic to divert yourself away from it is the difference between magic and mysticism, a line that humans intentionally blur because the implications of the former are disconcerting to their conditioned notions of self and identity.

I liked this, and I have stated my support for the holographic universe theory previously because it not only explains these quantum illusions of perception, but it explains that the universe operates in a way that facilitates them. For example, it explains how the entire universe only appears in 3 dimensions physically, with time appearing linearly, despite the fact that you exist in a 11 dimensional state in actuality, and that time is ultimately an illusion because everything is happening at once, your mind is incapable of processing this reality, therefor this is how you experience it. One of the reasons I felt so fondly about this, was it was one of the few theories that took into account everything I felt I learned about the structure of the universe from my first evocation.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

Day-umm

You feeling left out when you were young relates to me so much when I was young and even tho I have some friends now sometimes I can still feel left out but seeing how much you have progressed really inspires me to keep going :slight_smile:

nice topic @Frater_Apotheosis :slight_smile:
But don’t we humans also lie too? So spirits saying lies is much more okay than the lies media or chruch etc would say to us also maybe those lies the spirits tell us could be for our own good who knows either way i believe that a balance in trust is much more better than trusting everything fully Just sayin.

1 Like