Spiritual Empowerments

Their are several websites on the internet that offer various Spiritual Empowerments like Attunements, Spirit Companions, and Spiritual Weapons. Even EA Koetting does something like that with his Belial ritual. I and other forum members have been offering Spirit Companions on this forum. The thing is though I haven’t been able to find many sources that offer a comprehensive list of Black Magick empowerments, Attunements, Entities, and Weapons. Something like this Spiritual Empowerments - Aziz Shamanism but Black Magick if you get what I mean. Does anyone have any idea of how to go about creating something like this? I think we’ve got the Spirit Companion aspect of things pretty much sorted, but I am not very sure how to go about doing the rest of it (Empowerments, Attunements, Spiritual Weapons).

1 Like

Well I actually do this quite often I have my own system I developed on it.

I basically enter a meditation and consume a high amount of energy and power and allow myself to tune into those vibrations.

Then I merely will, those vibrations to vibrate at a critical mass, it starts of with my chakras and spiritual self vibrating intensely then it’ll feel like I can feel my physical body shaking then I allow that to increase to the point were I feel all my atoms vibrate.

At this stage your energy is so potent and on a extremely high vibration, so I then begin to visualise in my mind what I want to create spiritually, like a sword or a spirit or a pyramid or astral amulets etc.

Then I open my eyes get into the TGS state until I can see the static rain I’ll then structure what I just saw internally, I structure that externally before me in the static rain.

Now you have a template of pure energy before you, I then take various deep inhalation and focus on all the energy in my entire being.

I’ll then push that energy out with exhales and allow it flow down my right arm out my right hand into that structure.

Feeding it pure power and energy, i’ll then programme that energy with a simple command and intent.

I then call and push certain forces like elements of spirits into that structure, then I can push the power of my Zeal chakra into this structure.

Creating a astral form that exist physically before, then when I can see the aura and all the structures details.

The process is then done, you can keep it as a energetic object and store in you or wear it or simply push it into an actual object.

3 Likes

@C.Kendall Thank you.

1 Like

No problem.

1 Like