Spirit sex

Just wondering if I’m supposed to be having sex with them. The amount of people here attracted to, sleeping with or married to spirits is insane.

Most are byllshit stories , my answer is no

6 Likes

If you don’t have the ability to navigate that territory you be used as a battery and plaything

2 Likes

How does sexual energy and orgasms fit into it

Invocation of Asmodeus and Aphrodite gave me orgasms, which was confusing.

No. You’re not “supposed to”, nobody is.
If you’re interested into the topic I will recommend you this thread with some serious critical undertones and stuff to think about before jumping in head first:

8 Likes

Thank you. Although I don’t think I would be interested in any sex or relationship with Archangels, or Demons or any other kind of entity. Sounds RISKY

1 Like

Mute those threads for your mental health. Whether they are true or just wild fantasies, they give zero real insight to newbies because of their fantasy-like nature.

11 Likes

They will feed off sexual enrrgy if you let them , if you decide to just call on spirits for sex toy will exchange life force for pleasure and sometimes create a parasitic bond

3 Likes

The answer is even much easier in this case:
you’re not “supposed” to have sex etc with a spirit and every spirit demanding this from you as some kind of “service” or whatever should be shown the astral door out of your space.

2 Likes

So is this good or bad? Does this explain the orgasms?

1 Like

And that is exactly the problem of all these sex related threads.
People start thinking it’s supposed to be that way.

Are you supposed to have sex with spirits?
Short answer: No.

Long answer: No.

8 Likes

Depends who you ask. If it’s the offering as part of one of your petitions, it’s business as usual. If it’s parasitic to the point you’re being influenced into getting horny and masturbating so it can feed off your energy whenever it desires it’s not healthy.

Some people will say orgasming is bad period.

2 Likes

I recall it was in the early hours of the morning after I had a working with Aphrodite. Outside that I really don’t have any sexual thoughts or sexual dreams or sexual fantasies with spirits.

@alicia92 If it was a one time thing, I’d take it as a sign of success. Especially being Aphrodite. If it continues happening I’d be concerned.

2 Likes

Energy can stimulate a lot of different things and parts of your body, and the flow of energy moving through your body can feel like something sexual and yes, can even cause an orgasm.

But just because the energy stimulated certain parts of your body and felt sexual doesn’t mean that it was or was intended to be, as in, a spirit wanting sex from you. This is a trap that a lot of people let themselves walk into— they think that because they felt energy flowing through them a certain way or felt some other obscure sensation (energy flow can feel like a hell of a lot of different things) that must mean that X spirit is totally “in love” with them or wants to have a “sexual” relationship with them.

Orgasms can happen without a single other person or spirit present. You can give yourself an orgasm simply by focusing with and working with your own energy. So having an orgasm due to the energies you took in does not necessarily equate to sex.

7 Likes

Just that once.
Thank you Nomad.

1 Like

This i think is accurate, since I do remember the orgasm but not the act of sex itself.

1 Like

Sex with spirits shouldnt be recommended because it can be difficult to get to the place where you are discerning enough to be safe, and sensitive enough to feel them.

Does that mean the answer is no? No! It just means maybe it shouldnt be your only goal. If you feel that way about a spirit you trust and know well, whose to say you shouldnt have sex with it? As always its a choice between two individuals.

That sounds like a normal relationship lol.

5 Likes

If you’re retarded like most of society

3 Likes

I’ll chime in with a little about mine, even if I keep her name to myself.

There are times where it feels sexual, but sex itself isn’t happening. I’ve never physically orgasmed from her. It would shock me if I ever did. It isn’t the purpose of being with her, as we commune spiritually. This has a purpose and I can feel her doing “work” on me when this occurs sometimes. It may be happening the other times, but I’m just not picking up on it.

She pushes me and expects me to improve. All of my relationships (closer bonds, usually over a period of time) revolve around those expectations. Not sex or intimacy, even if they feel that way at times. If I drop the ball, none of the nice words from last visit (hopefully) will prevent them from drilling my ass. The more intimate (close, not sexual) the relationship, the more we are both expected to fulfill our ends of this non-pact deal.

I can’t say that people with outrageous stories didn’t experience what they claim. I’ve had crazy things happen, too, rarely. It shouldn’t be the norm and speaks more about where their spirituality is, rather than the relationship itself.

Just my opinion. I’m sure others will disagree with it. They’re certainly entitled to theirs.

12 Likes