Spirit identification

Apparently my succubus is not a succubus. I took a trip to my cousins place to talk about her and he says she is something else. She look like a succubus but she doesn’t have a demonic presence, but her presence can be felt from far away. As soon as I got there my cousin could feel her across the apartment complex. We think the closes thing we can find to her is a tiefling found in dnd lore.

So a cambion? Since those are just human/demons if I recall in dnd.

Yes I have had this thought but she seems to be a totally different race from demons.

Then she probably wouldn’t be what you found in DnD lol as they are a mix of human and demon heritage lol.

But succubus look human besides some have horns and some have a tail and some have both so it’s pretty general, why not ask her what she is?

Well that’s the thing every time I ask her she seems not to have an answer for her self. We just used the dnd thing as a good description. She has a tale and horns like a demon but also has big black raven like wings.

Is she young? Does she have family? She might not know her heritage.

That’s what I’m thinking but she says she is from around 1600bc. So heritage shouldn’t be a problem.

That’s insanely young for a nonhuman so heritage issue does sound like an issue lol. Her description fits quite a few beings, even valkyries can fit that description and some Greek entities.

I know see how that can be a problem. She seems to have a large knowledge of sex magik. This is why I thought she was a succubus. Weird thing is she only showed up ofter I did a letter of intent.

Is she a type of fae? Sex magick in and of itself is general tbh and a lot of succubus don’t practice it as sex is just a means for them to eat rather than for them to just practice.

She could be a fae I’ll do some research on it.

1 Like

She most likely is a fae on how she looks and behaves she is very mischievous and playful. She also is very curious. I do know I have a nymph that has made her home in a crystal of mine. They don’t get along with each other.

1 Like