Speaking with spirits

Is anyone on here actually able to speak with and conversation with spirits. I hear people communicating with spirits but the way the spirits communicate back is not by speaking To them it’s more of a you just know kind of thing. If so how does it work?

4 Likes

I have spirits take partial possession of people near me all the time to answer questions that I asked the aether.

I guess the only real difference between hearing spirits and psychosis is the spirits actually help you answer the questions. lol

1 Like

I’ve heard the voices of dead humans many times, and that of demons as well, though not as often. There is a great deal of data gleaned through knowing also, as you say.

1 Like

It all depends on which psychic senses you are using to communicate with. For example if you want to hear the voice of the spirits clairaudience is the way to go about it.

1 Like

Spirits will communicate with me through a combination of images, feeling, and “inner sound”… you put it all together for the message… sometimes I get get an actual channel message

4 Likes

How can I learn this

1 Like

Some can give you visions or speak to you telepathically , I communicate with Osiris via vision

1 Like

But how can I get started

1 Like

Sit down now and repeatedly ask to make contact with Osiris for about 5 minutes, after a time a mental voice should come to you, really all you can do is practice. Start small and eventually scale up.

1 Like

Thanks

Inner sound as if the voice is originating in my head :sweat_smile::laughing:

3 Likes

Yes…it will be in your head, and usually (99% of the time for me) in my own voice. With time you learn to discern between your own thoughts and the Spirit’s when they are using your voice.

Psychic Development for the Magician

1 Like

I would recommend you to investigate these terms:
intuition: Commonly called feeling that it is the vague feeling that something is going to happen, without being able to describe it precisely.
premonition: it is an uncontrolled manifestation of our psyche, as for example in premonitory dreams.
precognition: ability to anticipate an event before it occurs.
clairvoyance: extrasensory capacity able to perceive past events present and predict the future. Those who are born with this ability are known as a natural seer since they carry it within themselves, now when we touch clairvoyant clairvoyant terminology the difference is that the former is born with a gift of seeing very clearly the events to come , but that does not manage to dominate from the first moment. A clairvoyant needs time to understand how these images work, and how to turn them into solid thoughts and knowledge. He is from there, where his derivatives, Clari-audience, are born, because he learns to listen with the sense of the astral ear, as well as the training of the other senses that give development to the evolution of the summoner.

Another Faculty is the ability to read the thoughts and feelings transmitted by another essence, and it is one of the favorite ways of the deities to transmit the failures of their disposition but … everything will depend if you are familiar with this path, if You know, practice and develop otherwise it will be later for you to establish the connection.