Hola, agregame por fa :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im in.

1 Like

Welcome!

@zorrito @Moon_Lady

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks guys i already pist there my profile, and susane u mexican,?

1 Like

Count me in! :muscle:

1 Like

For some reason, we can’t send you the invitation. Check up your configuration, the issue is probably in your end, boludo.

1 Like

OH serious Hail to you!!! I have a wonderful young man who has been coming to me, basically as a shaman…[ i am not such a good service in that regard, but he keeps showing up!] he really needs spanish speaking as i am soooo not able to commune with him without my neighbor translating.
Any links or whatever you have I can send him to would be a far greater Empowerment to him than me.
With any luck, you can help move him into studying- and finding Spanish materials, I am so failed him on that and he needs it bigly!!
Thanks
FDM

1 Like

Hey, Frater

Tell him to make an account here and post in this thread. That would be all he need.

1 Like

I will see what I can do. For abit I thought he was lazy… can’t get him to actually do some stuff for himself. Then while digging i figured out he really wants a good old fasioned Shaman— Someone do do all the doing for him. i can be alot of things to alot of people, but right now my world is definetly not conducive to me being his Shaman. But I will be working to correct that. I will do what i can to get him here. Thanx !!

2 Likes

Hola magistos,

Estamos mi esquela.
Yo hablo Espanol un pocito.
Bueno por la cocina en un restarante.
Tan pocito por Los Magistos.

Esquela en Espanol estan nessessita

Mi hacienda estan trabajar por mi cabesa en Espanol por que yo hablo muy mucho con grande cabesa en Ingles.

Por favor.

hello could you add me to the group?

hi, are you still adding people?

1 Like

For everyone who want to learn fast. Easy spanish. Buy tis amazon book. $20. Making out in spanish. It teach you read, speak. Understand etc in days. Its from a to z all cover. Garanty.

Agreguenme :smiley:

1 Like

@anon52885131
@Moonwave

Well, the group has not been active in the last two months, but okay I’ll create another one if someone want to chat again. :blush:

Edit: Welcome, foráneos :wink:

2 Likes

I wanted to create a Telegram chat for Russian speakers, but I thought that it is forbidden to advertise any chats here.

Hello

May I be added also?
Hablo español e falo português

1 Like

Hola, me gustaria que me agregaran al grupo por favor, gracias.

1 Like

Hi! Would love to be part of the group, native Spanish here:)

1 Like