Sour jar to remove boss

Hi Guys!

I need help to remove this piece of shit.

I am at my dream job, it was perfect untill this woman was hired as one of the managers. I was in totaly different team and had nothing to do with her, but she had her way with CEO and did everything she could to transfer me into her team and immediatelly furloughed me! There was not even need for that because they need me. Now she is doing my part of the job and drowning in it but I have still been furloghed for a month now and I don’t know when I am coming back. The worst part is, that I support my unemployed husband and my parents…I had no money to send to my parents now, because after all the bills paid I am left with nothing, because on furlough you get only 80% of your salary. I want the fucking bitch out! No physical harm but fucking out of the company and out of my fucking life.

Please give me a suggestion for a simple sour jar or something as simple as that as I am quite novice myself.

I tried freezing spell, but I don’t think that worked, as I done it a week or so ago and nothing happened.

Please help guys, I want my revenge!

P.S. I am sorry for swearing, but I am fuming, if it isn’t allowed @Lady_Eva let me know I will correct this.

TIA <3

2 Likes

Hey Dijana.

So firstly, you should be aware that you need to be patient with things like this. One week is no time at all for something that could theoretically take months. You really don’t know how long such things will take when you cast them. Secondly, you need to be mindful of something we call “lusting for results.” Once you’ve done the magick, you need to let go of the situation in your mind. If you are still pacing around waiting and asking “WHY HASN"T THIS WORKED YET???” …It will never happen. The moment you resolve yourself to the feeling of “fuck it…whats done is done”…that’s when you will magically learn that your old boss has unexpectedly transfered to a different area. That’s kind of how magick operates. You can learn more about this “lusting for results” issue and how to handle it here.

Now onto how to deal with this. As you said, you are new, so you will want to keep this simple. If i were you, I would google the sigil of paimon, then draw it out in a thick black marker on a piece of paper, then you will want to perform some simple sigil magick. If you don’t know exactly how to do this, check out the link here. A good starter book to buy is one called Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield. It has some really basic but powerful methods of using spirit sigils to get stuff done, and i’ve noticed that a lot of newcommers have used it with great success. You can buy the ebook version fairly cheaply on amazon.

Lastly, if you want to explore this stuff more and gain some ideas/inspiration…I would check out a thread i made some time ago here. You can browse through the success stories of similar situations to your own where you may be able to pull ideas from. I’d start with the stories under baneful magick heading, where you should find other examples of people using sour jars to send people away.

Hope that helps

P.S. This is a site where we actively help people use baneful magick to kill enemies…so rest assured…swearing aint no problem here :wink:

3 Likes

Well…there is nothing left for me here other than to say, big fat freaking THANK YOU! I got DoM, it did seem too complicated tbh, as I didn’t really understand in which order to perform rituals or how long for. Whilst here, may I trouble you for advice relation to the order of those ritauls.Is it: Opening ritual first, then Core ritual then one of the 3 rituals? Did I understand that right? And if so, am I always doing it like that with every demon I want to communicate with?

Once more, this was incredibly helpfull, deeply greatful for your help, you’re an absolute star.

Xx

1 Like

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

So yeah, with the DoM book, you start with the opening ritual where you make the calls to the various angels for protection and gaze into the dark circle, then you move onto the core ritual where you call upon the shem angels and gaze upon the hebrew names around the sigil, then you move onto ritual 1 (which is the one i suggest you start with as a beginner). Ritual one will require you to simply your desire into a single sentence…but for all of this i advise that you reread each part of it and take notes to simplify everything. When i first worked through the book, i had to take notes and i was able to reduce the instructions for all three rituals into 3 pages which i took with me into my ritual space…and it made things much easier. After doing the ritual a few times it became very easy to perform. Every demon you choose to work with, you do the same set of instructions. Once you get comfortable with ritual one, and you get good results, you can move on to ritual 2 and 3 which differ ever so slightly, however i see no reason why you can’t get what you’re looking for from ritual one.

2 Likes

It is the one with using the code to write your request and demon’s name, if I’m not mistaken?

And again, thank you ever so much for all of this!

1 Like

yea, thats the one.

1 Like

No words to tell you how much I appreciate this!

Thank you so so so much.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No problem man…im happy to help. Let us know how it all goes

1 Like

Will absolutely do darling! xx

One last question, that I just came across. In writing my request by code and if I want money let’s say from Bune, do I write a number as the amount of money I want? For example: “I have £7500”. In present tense as author said I should, and clear and short. Code doesn’t have numbers so I was wondering if I can use actual numbers and if this formulation sounds good to you?

So for numbers, its best to spell the number out using the code. So you would translate “I have seventy-five hundred euros.” Besides that, it looks good yea

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I thought it might be. Thank you so much for all this help darling!

I promise I won’t bother you anymore :smiley:

Xx

1 Like

You are no bother. I’m here to help :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Have you tried scarlet triangle of tejas

1 Like

No, what is that?

1 Like

You read secrets beyond pyramid by geoff

I told you in your intro post

Whoa why you vanished??

1 Like

Hahaha, no no, I am here, but I am cooking at the same time, so I gotta check it occasionaly :smiley:

Oh, yes I do remember that!

Wow, I completely forgot about it, but I think I will have to buy the book now.

Did you use the newly published book? Does it have the same power/strength?

1 Like

You are abso-fucking-lutely allowed to swear on here, I do it a lot, and I believe both admins may have said an occasional naughty word themselves! :smiley:

And sometimes it’s very much needed, this seems like a horrible situation. Sorry to see the freezer didn’t work, I wish you great success getting this sorted out asap! :+1:

3 Likes

Oh, you’re absolutely lovely! Thank you so much for these words :heart:

3 Likes

Hiya! Sorry to bother you again…just 1 more question :joy: I’ve done my first Ritual 1 and I was just owndering how many times I should to all te rituals? Am I repeating it every day and if so for how many days, or once is enough? Thnx for all your hep and sorry to torture you again :smiley:

1 Like