Soul binding, how to "encastle" a soul

Forgive the Oddball term above, so, for the rest of this little post I’ll stick with the term Soul binding. If you have somebody in your life who is abusive, hateful, basically a really terrible person that has no use of the soul that they own, there is a way to take it from them if you didn’t already know.

You’ll need a few things:
A small bottle, preferably thick glass.
A poppet.
Red thread.
White thread.
Beeswax.
Personal item of the target.

Although it isn’t necessary to work with any other Spirits, if you know a particularly vile or baneful spirit that would like to help, feel free to summon away.

Take that personal item of the target, tie the white thread to this object and envision the target as being the object, place this object inside of the poppet and envision that poppet it being given life, imagine that the poppet becomes that person.

Take the white thread and have it dangling over the front of the poppet.

Weave the red thread all over the puppet, symbolically binding and tying the person as tightly as you want, feel free to let your rage flow at this point, feel your hatred, your anger, your humiliation channel that into the Red Thread as you bind this person tightly with the ropes of your own rage.

“You have brought this upon yourself, your years of Torment, of bullying, of abuse are over. Here in, I give you the worst possible punishment I can possibly imagine, when you die, there will be no relief, there will be no respite, there is no light at the end of your tunnel, your soul is mine!”

Without breaking the white thread, pull the object out of the puppet and place it inside of the jar, place the entire thread inside of the jar but leave just a tiny amount hanging out. The small portion that is hanging out is there for you to be able to access that Soul should you decide to utilize it for a nefarious purpose, or whatever you decide to utilize it for.

Seal the jar closed with beeswax, in place in an area where it won’t be broken easily.

Feel free to modify this as you see fit, I just felt like giving this out for anybody who might need it. It is in my grimoire already, but I like to share good things.

The way that I wrote this spell, it does not entail a quick punishment, I like my punishment speed drawing out and lingering. After doing this ritual, chances are you will see changes in your victim, their health will get worse, start having nightmares, if they had any sense of humor you’ll see it die in front of you. But, it is possible to accelerate the process, put your own energy into it, and modify the spell as you need.

Darkest blessings, -S

11 Likes