Someone Explain working with Angels, How they differ from demons?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:6108”]It was truly hilarious, one of those moments you treasure! :slight_smile:

That more than anything affirmed to me that angels exist (in a state of mind-blowing bliss, action, and fulfilment, not servitude) to fulfil a function. I don’t have my notes on this PC but either he, or Seraphiel, told me that the angels are singing the universe into existence every moment.

I highly recommend trying to experience angelic infusion (that was what Raphael told me to call it, NOT possession) in order to get a grip on how they feel and understand things, it should clarify things more than any amount of third-hand experiences shared online. :)[/quote]

One of my First Evocation i have done was to call the Angel Meton to teach me more about Angel and he Teach me the Same things you said, that the Angel are Singing the Universe,

1 Like

How do you hear their voice ? Is it internal ?

It’s a vague term. Define Goddess. There are goddess who preside over some waterfall and there are goddess who’s power no one here can even comprehend.

Mix of telepathic and heard with ears, varies depending on which spirit, what form of contact, etc.

The ability to change events in the mass-observed reality with the same ease one can change events in a daydream.

3 Likes

Don’t know if it’s possible in ’ This World '. Remember an instance where an highly adept tantric who was about to curse whole Mumbai city was stopped by another higher ethereal being, basically by threatening him. ( And there will always be some higher being, doesn’t matter how far one goes in the hierarchy. Advanced Kundalini yoga talks of above crown chakra 7 higher chakras/ realms of tree of life )

But you can create your world-universe, bit by bit like the creator God. I personally know a siddha who knows to some extent the process but more importantly witnessed some other yogi Who had build a whole galaxy inside his cave. U can create a whole world system in your finger nails. Believe me, there are some stuff in occult on advanced level which is weirder than the scope of imagination.

Nevertheless, just sharing what I know, Don’t have to believe it.

1 Like

It most definitely will not be for anyone who truly believes this, and that’s not me being snippy, it has to come from back of and behind all beliefs that anything is “real.”

4 Likes

So Even if a person is gay and pretty much into cock and men. I’m thinking to have angels as my spirit companions… will they mind it …will they hate me or not guide and not protect me if I do the act?

Angels don’t care if you’re gay.

2 Likes

No entity is going to judge you for your sexual orientation, don’t worry.

1 Like