Some twat is stealing my spirit Wi-Fi!

Alright, straight to the point, I am channeling a lot of stuff from my deities, I consider myself a medium of sorts, but I also get thoughts I am pretty damn sure are not from my deities.

Like, I get stuck into thought loops, like OCD, which I get treatment for, but I also believe it to have a spiritual cause.

The reason I ask now is because I got rather overwhelmed today.

I don’t want to block out ALL input, I just want to block out the unwanted input, but I want something easier than my usual overkill in the form of some kind of stylish but convoluted crafted artifice.

Ideas?

1 Like

Meditation and grounding exercises. Two of the first things you should learn when you get into the occult.

2 Likes

Daily?

Any specific forms you’d suggest?

I admit, I have been pretty reckless and not exactly done stuff by the book…since I have not learned what I know from books.

So yea, 90% my fault, but regardless, this is becoming a problem.

Should also add, I did have a talisman for this, but it broke a while ago, and I am still working on its replacement…should probably do that next week.

1 Like

Empty-mind meditation. An added benefit of this kind of meditation is that it strengthens the will and allows you to to focus more attention onto a single task.

Any kind of grounding really, but breath centering is good. (Controlled deep breathing)

2 Likes

Cheers, will do that.

What is spirit Wi-Fi?

3 Likes

The connection between me and the great expanse of higher dimensions that allow me to channel my deity and her knowledge.

I see. Since technical terms are being used let me be a little funny. Who pays the Wifi Bill? This brings into question whose Wifi Network is it exactly or who purchased the rights to its use. The other thought that keeps coming to my mind is is what makes one think it actually belongs to her? Maybe multiple deities (man and woman deities) are doing the same thing as you by using The Game Masters Wifi connection?

Fyi also the spirit who told me this had multiple “Websites/Networks Under Construction” posted.

1 Like

Well, thing is, I think something is off with the attunement, I get these strong thoughts, like commands, that lock me into various loops of thoughts.
While this IS diagnosed as OCD, the mental unhealth may in term serve as a symptom of something hijacking my sensitivity, and feed me information to hinder my function and work.

Yea, sure, I could just make something to fix this, which I am going to do as well, but I am asking if there is something I can do while I am doing it…because I will need to channel instructions for that piece, and getting multiple different answers followed by endless doubts is a little annoying.

I used to use this rather rudimentary talisman to drag everything together and hold it together, but the stones kinda had a falling out, so now the band is gone.

I also made this years ago, but it never saw any practical use, being a clumsy piece of shit, but it is a marvel of its time when it comes to my artificing.

While this may sound like utter madness and paranoid delusions, I know I have spiritual enemies, and this is a very tangible effect with a cause.

Since I am channeling, I can’t just close myself off, and as insanely ironic it may sound, it got way worse when I started to cleanse cords.

I swear, I am going to make multiple anchors this time, so that if one breaks, I can just replace it.

Number 1 stop being spiritual cumdumpester. Learn how to get the info you actually need or even want to. Learn how to fliter the shit/cum from the gold.

3 Likes

I just wanted to update that I’ve actually found and isolated the suspected cord.

As I felt immediate results, I will do some other work to stop it from being a problem again.

1 Like

hey- helpful visualization I use: Old fashioned volume knob, as I turn it up towards 10 static surrounds me getting thicker and filters out all that crap. I keep it as low or high as needed based on situation. Not a permanent solution but great tool for random moments.

2 Likes

Exactly I wanted to tell you to be in the sphere of your protection. This sphere or firewall is also around my home. Somedays I’m weak and I can’t close it, after sleeping and meditation it gets better. I can decide normally most of the time when I’m online and when offline.

1 Like