Some Tips and Technic to enchance your Vampiric Practice

Hello Everyone,

After participing on the Skype Cafe Group, someone there gave me the idea to share some Technic i use to Enchance My Practice of Vampirism

Vampirism is my Primary form of Magickal Practice and Spirituality along with Luciferianism, I like to call it Vampiric Luciferianism.

So, You probably already know the Basic Of Vampirism, To Absorb the Life Force of Other Living Being, preferably Human one, to Help achieve Goals, both Magickal and Non-Magickal,

In Order to have more succes in Using and mastering the Life force, its really Important to know how to ‘‘feel’’ and use Energy,

I guess most of you here know how to do so,

I’ve found that some things can be Very Helpful to do, before any Session of Vampirism, The First Technic(Tips) and Second one i will share with you, are best to be used Before Doing Ritual Vampirism or Even Astral Vampirism,

But the Second one can be Used before doing Vampirism in real time, in crowd for exemple, when someone have achieved a Good Mastery of it, in order to be able to do it rapidly.

1- Doing some Hatha Yoga or Qi Gong,
The Reason for this is very Simple, Hatha Yoga and Qi Gong are Designed to Clean and Open all the Nadis(the cannal where the Energy of the Body Flows) So the Energy can Flow in a better and Healthier Way, Even more, doing a Session of Hatha Yoga or Qi Gong Before any Rituals will Increase your Own Energy Level, this Will Help in the Succes of any Magickal Practice, it will also slow down your Mind and Help you achieve the state of Being needed to Succesfully practice Magick.

One Sequence of Hatha Yoga i really recommand, due to its Simplicity of Learning, its Short time and the Good Result this Sequence give is the
Sun Salutation or Surya Namaskar in Sanskrit,

Here a Link to Learn it :

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73sjOu0g58M]Traditional Sun Salutation - YouTube

Just Ignore any Right Hand Path teaching if present in the Video.

For the Qi Gong here’s a Link to Learn a Session of 45 Minute(More Long but Very Useful, i’ve practiced it for quite some time and the Benefit are Great when knowing how to use the Energy generated in this Session)

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlg9kxA90bM]Learn Qigong Tai Chi Beginners Exercise | Energy Healing Cultivating Chi | Tai Chi For Beginners - YouTube

2-The Black and Red Dragon Technic,

This technic can be used in combination with the First when to maximum Result, To use this technic one must be already familiar with the Seven Chakra,

Here just a Quick List of their Name and the Place Where they are situated :

1-Muladhara Chakra or root Chakra, this one is situated at the Base of the Spine, its Color is Red
2-The Svadisthana Chakra or the Sacred Chakra, this one is situated near the Genital Organ, its color is Orange
3-The Manipura Chakra or the Solar Plexus Chakra, this one is placed just a little bit above the Navel near the Solar Plexusm its Color is Yellow
4-The Anahata Chakra or the Heart Chakra, This one is situated in the Middle of the Chest, its Color is green
5-The Visudha Chakra or the Throat Chakra, this one is placed in the middle of the Throat, its Color is Sky Blue.
6-The Ajna Chakra or the Third Eyes Chakra, this one is placed in the middle of the Forehead, take not that some People consider that the Third Eyes Chakra is in Fact directly behind the Pineal Gland and that the Third Eyes is just an Extansion of this Chakra, try and Verify by Yourself., its Color is Indigo
7-The Sahasrara Chakra, or the Crown Chakra , this one is Situated on the Top of the Head, its Color is Violet, some People say that Its Color is White, Verify by Yourself.

To use the Black and Red Dragon technic, you have to focus on your Root Chakra, Feel the Heat increasing as you focus your attention more and more at the Base of Your Spine, When you Reach the Climax of this Sensation of Heat and Vibration, Visualise a Black and Red Dragon Going Upward in a Spiral Motion, coiling Each Other, These Dragon Pierce through Each of your Chakra Setting them on Fire, Up to your Crown Chakra, Before Going Back to your Root Chakra, do this several time to really Feel the Black and Red Dragon,

The Important Things here is to Feel more then to Visualise,

What this technic does is activate your Chakra and Give you a Great way of Feeling Energy.

Hope this Technic will be Useful for you as they are for me.

8 Likes

Wow, Mephistor!

Thank you for all the great info!

[quote=“Tami1210, post:2, topic:7568”]Wow, Mephistor!

Thank you for all the great info![/quote]

Its a Pleasure! Since that Post my Vampiric Practice have Evolved a Lot, under the wonderful teaching of the Great Goddesse Ereshkigal, If you want i can talk more about it, just let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES, please, talk more about it!

Awesome stuff!

Thanks!!! I will try it tonight.