Sold my soul to Lilith whats next

Hilarious. Spirits don’t require all that. She visited me several times without so much of a candle

3 Likes

If that is indeed what you have done, then Lilith will in all likelihood tell you and or show you what is next.

You can relax.

Keep an altar to her somewhere in your home if possible. Talk with her daily. That should help you a lot.

If this act of selling your soul was done in haste she may even ask you about whether or not it was something you did gleefully or out of pure desperation. Context matters.

You are not the first person to sell your soul to Lilith, and you certainly will not be the last to do so either.

1 Like

No being is infallible, not god, not anything.

I don’t know about lilith or their interaction, and neither do you guys.

Lets not pretend we’re always right here, people have been sacrificing souls to gods since the year dot, and there is a lot of lovely posts about lilith supporting and loving people.

And lots of posts about lilith and others destroying and ruining people, parasiting their souls and etc.

Anything can happen in this universe, even this, hell I’m not even saying it’s wrong for her to eat her soul or take or whatever, but it’s very possible, and if someone offered themselves up to you as their willing slave of their own will, you know a lot of you would take up that offer, and why not?

I like Lilith

@DarkestKnight I love when people say “the entity told me themselves! Maybe you should ask them”, right after they say the most absurd nonsense that has been debunked by many people. Like as if everyone in the world who disagrees just don’t know what they’re doing or have no real experience with the entity. :smile:

I get this kind of people on Tiktok all the time.

3 Likes