Solar eclipse in america in august

there is going to be a solar eclipse visible in the U.S on august Monday 21. just a heads up for anyone who didn’t know

7 Likes

Will there be an influx in spiritual energy on that day?

I hope so, i plan to do a massive ritual involving the 9 kings the gate keepers and lucifer

4 Likes

I was thinking about not even looking at the eclipse on that day as a sacrifice

What are peoples experiences with magick and ritual during solar/lunar eclipses? How has the eclipse affected your magick?

3 Likes

I’m curious about people’s experi need with them as well.

A little bit of web searching has taught me the perhaps obvious facts, that a lunar eclipse can only occur during a full moon, and a solar eclipse can only occur during a new moon.

The occult significance of both of those moon phases is relatively common knowledge, so the question is how does the effectively perfect syzygy of the sun-moon-earth (solar), or sun-earth-moon (lunar), affect the magick of any given ritual or working during the time of alignment.

I read mostly that both solar and lunar eclipses amplify the affects of a new/full moon, which I do think have actual affect on magickal potency in terms of quality and quantity alone without eclipses. Though Ive never tried anything on an eclipse before.

Im going to figure out something to do for this day.

A good resource: Solar & Lunar Eclipses Worldwide and Total Solar Eclipse on August 21, 2017 (Great American Eclipse )

this might be helpful to you guys

3 Likes