So I walked into an occult shop yesterday

I’m still a bit new, but have you heard of Black Witch Coven on YouTube, etc? She also has a website with tons of useful information, but also has an online store on her site that is pretty helpful/useful, in my opinion.

If you want one in your town, now with Christianity falling apart more than ever, you might try magick to get one there. (and no need to sacrifice a baby either, that would be counter-productive)

1 Like

Did it hurt? You walking into the occult shop, I mean. Did you leave a dent in the building? or did the building leave a dent in you? :rofl:

It is even more difficult in Texas. Although, Houston has some decent shops, they don´t all have a brick and mortar storefront though and that can make it difficult to get a feel for the items in question or even who you are doing business with.

1 Like

Hahaha I could do that. All that’s left are copious amounts of hippie dippie crystal shops. I just want a place where I can stock up on stuff like herbs, candles, resin incense… gods. Ordering this shit off amazon has been deliriously irritating.

But this town also only has 12,500 people, many of whom are very strangely and obnoxiously religious.

I won’t sacrifice a baby though… not yet anyway sigh