Single and *SCREAMS*

I know sometimes BALG collectively rolls their eyes when people keep asking for assistance in an area but honestly, I am so at my wits end right now. Everything else is looking up except this.

i went to work physically today to have a meeting and sign a new contract and after leaving I could not believe that i had no one to celebrate with. i really can’t believe that im approaching the tail-end of the good years for childbearing and there are no prospects and i can’t believe that i haven’t had sex in years. something is really wrong, my heart is heavy but i am trying not to dwell on my singleness because the spirits have been very good to me, without them and in particular the goetic spirits a lot of things happening in my life would have never materialized. I am forever grateful to the spirits.

And no I don’t have a physical issue either lol i am not overweight, im not like a poor dresser, i don’t have fucked up teeth etc. I am not a beauty queen but I look ok enough my mother has above average looks and a wee bit of that passed through the genes.

Normally I don’t believe in fate and destiny but thoughts are creeping in if i am destined to be single forever, is this an issue that is beyond the power of demons as it is superseded by “fate” ? why do my tarot cards keep indicating problems in this area in the long term. Is it that we just can’t have it all. Should I get a lancet and try a more powerful spell using my blood bear in mind i’ve used by menstrual blood before recently for the first time. Should I make a pact with lucifer for this.

As usual more than grateful for your thoughts.

3 Likes

I have the same wishes but no luck finding the correct person so I feel your pain, but I can’t say I have worked Magick on it so I shouldn’t complain.

Ok, you have mentioned demons. Have you worked with other spirits for this issue? Not sure how you feel about Angels, for example; just checking if you would consider other possibilities.

1 Like

You could look into getting a donor for this, because it is the one thing you can’t roll the clock back on. Plenty of people have great “sundowner” relationships where they meet in their 50’s or older, and have a lifelong lasting love, and often those people are divorced, widowers, or single parents.

So everything else can be recouped, just not this one issue. Even if it doesn’t work out, at least you’ll know you’ve tried.

2 Likes

Ha xD feel you i start to feel the pressure as well , need to dive more into the dating scene problem is i don’t really find someone that i truly connect ,i kinda lowered my standards have some girls interested in me but doh they are way to normal for me , if they knew i dabble with magick they would have a shock , i always believed i more or less incarnated with a shoulmate to so speak out there but for the love of god i can’t find them xD where you from ?
Also true here in Europe where i live most of people are doing children from 30 + you stil have time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@virgospirit you know i’m a virgo as well…I am going to take your advice I have worked with angels but not a lot of results but then again I have only worked with them a few times. I like demons because they are fast, effective and they like me. I will take you advice though I bought a zanna blaise angelic book and did a love ritual once that should be done a number of times I will continue with it. I ordered an angelic deck and I am going to use it for this purpose too.

@Lady_Eva good point or freezing my eggs

@silverleaf I can totally relate @ lowering standards … but can’t go too low…I am also going to adjust something about myself really less is best…a lot of these dudes it’s really just best to let them do the bulk of the talking that way you can do a better assessment anyway

I also feel like I need to muster up the enthusiasm and strength to do a long-term working on this issue. Literally I need to do a flurry of spells and a major spell to literally move heaven and earth to manifest someone. The truth is I have to be directing a lot of energy to other things though but hey I have to find the energy.

3 Likes