Simple banishing needed

I’m in need of a simple banishing spell/ritual to get rid of a very toxic person in my life.

I want to break up from my partner but he won’t go.

With my country in lockdown i can’t get any fancy ingredients or tools so it will have to be real basic but obviously powerful enough to work.

Is there a way i could also bind him from harming me or combine this somehow?

I’m already taking other necessary steps to plan my future without him or how to have him removed legally but it is not magick related.

I’d also be very grateful for suggestions of helpful spirits that i could call upon.

2 Likes

This may be of use simple and has a good history of success.

3 Likes

Thank you @Dinmiatus

1 Like

I’m open to hoodoo type spells.
I found this ‘hot foot’ one to drive a toxic person away.

I wonder if anyone had success with it?

1 Like

No problem, in my own experience with banishing people you may still have to take the initiative in removing them from your life in some cases depending on how much of a schmuck they are but the spell will keep them gone.

I’ve had people just seem to up and vanish never to be seen again while others hovered around like carrion birds for a time before situations shifted and forced them to leave. Others i have had to get the ball rolling and the spell did the rest.

2 Likes

Yeah i definitely will.

I’m trying to get help from wherever i can.
This person needs to go. They are a parasite in human form.

Cast the spell then Kick um to the curb with as few dramatic wrinkles as you can manage.

Depending on the living situation such you may be able to get help to have them removed if they won’t leave willingly or just transfer units yourself if it is an apartment.

1 Like

The place belongs to me.

I’m in touch with an official to get the ball rolling. She has connections. It’s been taking a long time to speak and open up to the right people.

I’m not really emotionally involved with him anymore. I detached myself and removed the love i had. I need him physically gone now.

I realised that i was/am co-dependant to a certain degree. It’s a typical empath - narcissist relationship. Once i started loving myself more i stepped out of it. He’s not doing me any good and the whole negativity on a daily basis is a nightmare.

1 Like

Yeah then they need to go, narcissists are just toxins in human wrappers in my experience.
They rarely if ever change.

1 Like

Hi, have you checked the Incantation Summary thread? (I can’t paste the topic with my phone…) There are quite a few useful ones in there that could be added to your other spellwork.
@Morgana9 also has a Parasite Removal Rite.

2 Likes

I’m not sure @Yazata I can’t remember.
I’ll have a look. Thank you

1 Like

Couldn’t find it. Do you know who it was by?
Search function is coming up with some but I’m not sure which one is the right thread.

I can’t seem to find it either with the search function. Maybe you can ask @Morgana9 via a PM
I have the text on my computer but don’t want to pass it on without crediting her (or having the permission to)

2 Likes

There was somewhere in the forum the solar banishing.
The Star Ruby ritual is excellent you can find it in Internet

2 Likes

@Yazata What do you mean? The summary was the first option in the search when I typed in “incantations.”

@Ultraviolet Here ya go.

2 Likes

Thank you guys @Yazata @Rav @DarkestKnight

3 Likes

I know and therefore did not think she couldn’t find that one. The ritual by Morgana I mentioned is the one I couldn’t find. That’s why I suggested to P M her. Would be weird to PM Morgana for the Incantation thread right :smile:?

1 Like

Ah, okay. I thought you were talking about not finding the summary in the search. My bad lol

1 Like