Signed my First Pact with Bune

Hope everyone’s well

This is my first post on forum, I am a beginner when it some to working with demons, my main goal is to make a pact with Bune, I have been meditating on Duchess Bunes enn and Sigil I have had some success in the past. But I still have so much to learn.

I have made my first pact this morning, writing it signing it and burning it. I had put as one of the things in return that I’d share my journey with working Bune and spread the word. ( I do not know if Bune accepted but I am moving on the assumption that the pact is set and I will keep my end of the bargain)

I am also hoping to talk to more experienced magicians to learn from them, specifically casting spellls as well as opening my third eye to have a better connection.

Please feel free to reply I am looking forward to hearing from you all!

3 Likes

Welcome @YFuller It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: Did you actually ask Bune if he was willing to make a pact with you? A pact doesn’t work if you can’t communicate properly. You can’t just write something up and sign it without input from the spirit. A pact is a two-way agreement.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Thanks for the reply.

I have asked Bune several times if Bune would like to work with me, I have asked for signs. One thing i did notice that stood out to me was the amount of crows that would fly and land near me. I took this as a sign.

1 Like

Don’t make assumptions. Bune is not affiliated with crows so I’m not sure why you would decide that is a sign. It’s not unusual for crows to gather in numbers.

@DarkestKnight I was reading into it too much, when I’m chanting Bunes enn and meditating on his sigil I feel Bunes presence but as far as communicating I have yet to do so. Any advice in communicating with Bune to get a conversation going would be appreciated.

And any signs that may be attributed to Bune.

Spend some time actually learning the fundamentals of evocation and develop the ability to communicate with spiritual reality. It doesn’t just happen because you chant a few words while staring at a few squiggles on some paper. Sure, that can bring some material results but if you want to have an actual conversation, you have to build up the skills to do so. This means trance work, thought stopping, concentration, structuring, and sense development.

7 Likes

Man you are sounding a bit fed up with all these newbies asking remedial questions without purchasing initiatic course working materials and at least showing that sign of commitment as their earliest investments for their future as master magicians. Let me be a master overnight at wiring houses too gods and demonic powers, let’s all make a wish together for instant gratification to supercede the natural law surrounding the ascension to social dominance.

Hands on is just about the only way to teach this stuff, with live demonstrations being the most beneficial distance learning tool.

1 Like

Ive started reading through this forum to learn, I want to build a relationship with Bune, would petition spells to Bune be a good way to build a relationship with Bune?

Ive began searching through the forum and I’ll carry on. Appreciate it.

1 Like