Sigil Flashing: Consecration Explained & Simplified for Newbies

Everyone is different and unique, throughout years of mentoring I’ve noticed the opening of a sigil is a unique experience depending upon the person.
Sometimes the lines disappear and reappear more alive than ever. Some people the lines actually flash, for others the lines actually jump of the paper and become the three dimensional in the air.

Others as they open it, see the entire thing become black completely and then reappear as a flash of a glowing sigil and so on. In matters like this it should be taken into account that each individual is different, with different perceptions so this also means everyone’s spiritual awareness/perception will also be different.

7 Likes

Thank you for the explanation.

I believe the sigil is activated, even though it was different than anything described and what I saw was like the heart “beating”… becoming alive… while the rest of the sigil was not showing any effect at all.

Right now, this raises though another question, after reading your post and some thought, which I’m not sure if someone can answer at all, but I’ll ask it anyway.

Will the entity it is made for sometimes be involved in the sigil activation? Like maybe, influence the experience or applying some effect on the sigil as it is activated, which may or may not result in a different experience too?

I just started. I haven’t seen any effect yet, but there is an excessive ringing in my ears. Normally it never happens.

Welcome @zeates It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3