Share your list of entities you've worked with

you guys have worked with so many! that’s nice…tbh i went directly to Belial after be initiated by Samael…
i remember that i saw a old member of the forum saying that it would be nice to go directly to Belial and i searched in the Youtube and i found somekind of meditation/music called cosmic hammer which had the sigil of Belial in the middle,i saw the sigil and say ( wow,just by looking this sigil i can sense the power,i was in awe with the sigil that is so beautiful and gives a high sense of power and respect )
i know i talk alot about the King,i dont know why i think so much about him.
well,compared to the others,i worked with so little,only 2 lol…
is that a bad thing?
because i dont feel the need to change so often,specially because i know that he can do anything.
sorry for the text =D

2 Likes

Hello Arianna, this is the experience I’ve had i you may very well like to own one of these.

and hears another one just the record you may love to own before you know it may have evil spirits.

1 Like

I think it would be cool

Wow Madara Uchiha. With what he helped you? What he can teach? I’m really interested. Was he a real person or you are talking about the Naruto charachter?

Lucifer, King Paimon, Lilith, Satan, Asmodeus, Azazel, Baal, Astaroth, Raziel, Adiel, Lamb, Arawn, Thoth, Vanadurga, Thor, Odin, Freya, Mithras, Forseti, Claunek, Athena, Arachne, Medusa, Baphomet, Pazuzu, Hecate, Dagon.

And various lesser known Demons, Gods, Deities and Spirits.

Also banished a Eldritch being, that was fun…

1 Like