I love it!!

3 Likes

7 Likes

I feel a happy howling is going on!

2 Likes

I love that :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

they are soo cute ~:kissing_smiling_eyes:~

hard to believe that we killed them 200 years ago, to protect ourself…
poor little, deadliy cuties :’(

Anyway, its pretty fascinating what you guys do,
maybe could i join, some ages later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s actually great to do listen to forest noises and wolf howls while you sleep, this affects our psyche in a massive way you can find loads of those calming wolf forest videos on YouTube.

4 Likes

That is a great idea. I love that sound. It is calming and comforting. I’ll see if I can fall asleep with it on.

4 Likes

I do it once a every three nights, I used to do it every single night of the week.

The exercises given are to change yourself energetically, to become a wolf, then we adapt your astral form, then the soul, then the mind with a stuff like auditory programming.

Using noises of the forest and howls to lock that within our subconscious mind, so apart of our psyche is always with the wild.

Then we’ll be using biokinesis, to change our human DNA to adaptable cells, able to change at will and magick intention.

Then onto the bodily modifications.

6 Likes

@C.Kendall Second repetition done.

1 Like

Great dude

1 Like

She agreed with you, the Morrigan that is. She said it’s less complicated than most and would be more easier on me in a few different contexts. I was meditating and I was taken to a forest that was in between what was either summer or spring and autumn, to me a bridge of life and death, the birthplace of transformation. I called out, “Morrigan.” The first time I felt something watching me and I called out louder “Morrigan.” Then I turned to see a crow perched on a branch, eyeing me down. Then it moved it’s head to show she was now behind me and I turned and she explained. She said to learn wolf for now and she would show me others later on. I’ll get started Immediately.

3 Likes

Done. I visualized the moons. As this occurred I felt an immense amount of heat in a column where the chakras would be. One by one, they were observed as moons. I was tempted to turn it into a Kundalini meditation but I resisted the urge. I felt the energy shift my aura from it’s previous form into a were wolf similar to that off of Skyrim. I can see it and feel it as we speak. It’s strong. I like it. later on I’ll evoke Morrigan in her wolf aspect and keep trying.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed pain, dramatic energy change (mild really), and mood swings out of the symptoms.

3 Likes

Alright great now complete the aura morphing, for your next exercise.

3 Likes

Oh by clicking of limbs do you mean popping?

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Alright, will start next one soon.

3 Likes

I had an idea pop into my head recently. So say if I wanted to shapeshift into my godform, could I morph my chakras into the shape of the entities sigil and go from there (I don’t plan on attempting this until I’ve got a good handle on the wolf)

4 Likes

Yes it’s possible.

3 Likes

I am going out here on a limb, but it’s ok because I can swim And fly… Why would you have to do this to take on your godform? I mean aren’t you already that anyway? I am so confused right now… What is the difference between being your godform and if you do it like this?

4 Likes